Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #11

Re: Ultramarine Tuesday

Hello all.

Nice day here only 6 sleeps till my holiday........
not done a lot but at work tonight. Angie sounds like a nice day had by all and Eileen I am not sure around big dogs either and I am a dog person.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
30-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #12

Popped out to send a little present to our latest great niece Evie who came out of hospital with her mum this afternoon. Seems awfully early though 2 days after a Caesarian Section lucky little girl has all 4 grandparents living near her so they're going to be busy for a while!

OH had his art club today but it's the last one of the Summer School, the normal U3A term starts the week after next. I'm thinking of signing up for pilates but still not sure just yet. I feel I need something to fill in my time with but then again I'm going to have my hands full later on if the promised new pup arrives!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #13

Hello all,
Angie that Leonburger looks HUGE! I'm with Eileen on this one and would be terrified on first meeting. I have met a huge, soft dog so I know they can be lovely but I do need a calm introduction first though!
Congrats on the great niece Mrs H. Eileen, weather and food are very British topics, perhaps you have been influenced by all the brits on here? I don't know where summer has gone- I am wearing 2 jumpers (I am NOT putting the heating on in August!)
Busy day today going to 'that London' as a colleague refers to it.
Hope you feel better soon Pamela, enjoy the countown Kazz, our holiday is still a few weeks off but I'm starting to look forward to it already. Hi Squirrel, hope the day calmed down.