Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #1

Whassup Wednesday

Hi guys!
Sorry I missed you all yesterday, it was a busy one with my washing machine being fixed, attending the internment of my aunt's ashes and then my Barnardo's shift in the afternoon. All went well though, apart for the washer which still didn't work and has just been fixed again- new parts needed.

Waiting in for the painter with Daisy May for company, she's my friend's ****zu x jack russell who I'm looking after for 2 weeks in the summer. She's here today to get used to the cats, so far she's not bothered by them and they have given her hard stares and plenty of room.

Ceri had his CT scan this morning, all over very quick, and home by 9.30.

I'm setting up the new fish tank later and transferring the fish in even though the floor is going to be done on Saturday. All go, so must dash. Have a great day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #2

Re: Whassup Wednesday

Hi PP - you do sound busy, isn't it unsettling when the washing machine isn't working? Suddenly everything needs washing. Can't bear the thought of living in time past (only my mum's generation really) when washing had to be done by hand. Hope Daisy May continues to be a good girl and avoid the cats ....... had a bit of a puzzle about the ****zu but worked it out!!! Dog walking folk we know has a Schnauzer/****zu cross called Bertie and he has ISSUES! Hope your fish are resettled successfully.

I've been trying to make some decorative paper this morning - and realise I need more equipment. Gummed tape and some more drawing boards are called for. Quite enjoyed the process once I got over the hesitation. Been looking online at the price of decorative papers and thought I need to make my own!

Dora may not be going to agility this evening as she has hurt a pad of a rear paw - she's limping a bit and perhaps running around is best avoided. If so, that means OH will take Monty to his training session later and I will not be needed for dog shuffling/taxi duties.

It's a right miserable day weather-wise, very overcast and cold. Even OH has put a jumper and the heating on!!!

Have a good day folks, whatever you are up to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-05-2014, 04:29 PM   #3

afternoon Nette and Angie.
Hope Dora's paw is better soon Angie.
What do you use the decorative paper for ? and how do you make it ?
Nette, glad daisy May and the cats are ok, will make things easier.
Is your fish tank tropical.
Yesterday we had a very busy day, we set out quite early to visit Kirkcudbright, Dalbeaty and then Mossyard beach.
We visited the little museum in Dalbeaty and Malaika and Kwame were invited in too which was lovely. Will maybe post some pics later.
My mum used to make Lancashire witches many years ago and has recently made me one for my doll collection, again i will maybe post a picture later.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
28-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #4

Evening all. Everybody seems to have been very busy today. Hope your washer is working soon PP, I would be lost without one. Hate launderettes, always make me sad, don't know why. They scare me too.

How do you make decorative paper Angie? Can we see pics, it sounds like something I would like to try. Got 4 cards to make, well, 2 to finish and 2 more to make. One for the vicar from the church where we have our Wednesday meeting, he has gone to another parish. A 5 years AA birthday card, a 30 years AA birthday card and a 66 'belly button' birthday card.

Would love to see pics of Lancashire witches, Shelley. Read the book years ago, always wanted to visit Pendle, looks very brooding, a bit like the atmosphere at Glencoe.

Fecto is very restless today, seems very clingy. Will have to give him extra cuddles.