Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-05-2014, 07:30 AM   #1

Its Tuesday already!

Morning everyone. It started off bright here but getting a bit dull looking now. Not much to report. Went for a drive yeaterday and bought barney a huge memory foam bed because it matches the suite!! He loves it. Also put him in the crate last night with the door shut and he was great!! No noise unless he heard something outside. Got the cats some nice treats too so they weren't left out

Have a lovely day everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
06-05-2014, 08:07 AM   #2

Re: Its Tuesday already!

Hi Pamela and all to follow. Lucky Barney to be getting a new bed. I recently bought Willow a chill-out bed as she feels the heat terribly in summer. It's been a miracle over last summer - the best thing since sliced bread.I'm home from work now and about to have some hot pumpkin soup and a nice crusty roll.Hope everyone has a great Tuesday, and Fecto's mum, hope your back is improving a bit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-05-2014, 08:32 AM   #3

Morning Dinky,Pamela and anyone else WHO comes later.
Having a cuppa whilst watching and listening to the sea.off to the beach soon before beginning the pack up and clean up

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-05-2014, 08:36 AM   #4

Morning all.
Pamela the memory foam beds are great I got one for Sal last year. Sounds like the crate training is coming on well - well done.
Dinky pumpkin soup and crusty roll sound lovely even though I am not a soup person. Hope you had a good day at work there.

I have got a terrible headache no idea why and think I must have banged my elbow yesterday and not noticed because I have pins and needles in my fingers keep shaking my arm.

Anyhow a bit of banking to do, some shopping and then nothing really got work tonight.

Fecto's mom hope your back is a bit better devil or deep blue sea it seems like tablets or pain.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-05-2014, 08:37 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Morning Dinky, Pamela and anyone else WHO comes later.
Having a cuppa whilst watching and listening to the sea. off to the beach soon before beginning the pack up and clean up
Shelley you snuck in there hope your journey home is good and listening to the sea sounds soooo nice
How is your Mom and Dads van sounds like you maybe are taking over the site.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
06-05-2014, 11:50 AM   #6

Morning folks, evening Dinky. Shelley, could go to sleep listening to the sea, very relaxing. Good for Barney to get such a fab bed. Good news about the crate. We've never used one until we got Scout but she loves it at night. Mainly because she gets a handful of cat biscuits when she goes to bed. We were lucky to get a second hand one for £20, the same one in Jolley's is £69!

Kazz, maybe you have trapped a nerve, hopefully it will right itself. Back not too bad this morning even though I was quite busy yesterday. Hurt a bit in the night but will stay off the painkillers and just use the gel.

Off to source chicken wings in Bolton later. Just bought a chest freezer , mainly to use for dog food.

Lovely day here. No washing to do for once but Mount Ironing is getting bigger. Hopefully my back will stand up to doing some later, otherwise I'll have to start buying clothes!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-05-2014, 04:38 PM   #7

Afternoon! A quick hello from me before I run off to pick the boys up from school. Raining first thing but it's bright and warmish now which I good as I have finally been coaxed out of my boots with this weekend's lovely weather.

Spent much time at the allotment at the weekend and it's beginning to look at lot better I feel so guilty about neglecting it but hopefully it'll be back on track again very soon. Have bought a dwarf plum, cherry and pear to replace the pear tree that was stolen and as some of the raised bed edging has also been nicked we're having to reconfigure the layout a bit.

Karen - headache and numbness? I don't like the sound of that ... please can you get yourself checked over by a doc?