Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-08-2006, 11:17 PM   #1

Its weird but I'm obsessed

Okay okay I may need therapy maybe counciling but I will feel better when I admit it.

I am obsessed with cleaning the toilet. I am constantly cleaning the pan, inside and out, bleaching. I think it stems from a fear of someone thinking my loo is unclean

Is there something/anything any of you want to 'share'

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-08-2006, 11:21 PM   #2

Re: Its weird but I'm obsessed

Yes I have got a dirty toilet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-08-2006, 01:58 AM   #3

Toilets are something I don't obsess about; like Emma, mine wouldn't meet your standards! Sorry to say I's a mess .. erm "relaxed" housekeeper. My friends know if they pop over unannouned there will be dust bunnies under the sofa, coats thown over the banister rail, and books & papers strewn all around. But they love me anyway! I DO obsess about....spiders!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
08-08-2006, 09:10 AM   #4

I have this weird OCD where I can't bear to hang washing out with unmatching pegs. I buy Tesco value pegs, because they are all white, which makes it easy - but was most annoyed when they changed them from having square tops to rounded ones. How sad is THAT?!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
08-08-2006, 03:56 PM   #5

My son is a bit obsessive - wont wear ANYTHING with even a minute speck of dirt on it - even if I cant see it - he can!! His room has to be just so and all his trainers are lined up in his room.

My daughter is not obsessive about anything - everything is where she left it - usually on the floor.

I am not obsessive. I change my mind from being lazy to being house proud by the minute. Nothing has to be any way - just how my mood takes me!!

Sadly Missed

Cats owned: Moggie
08-08-2006, 04:02 PM   #6

Oh Kazz, Sorry but I'd better not invite you round to my house. I gave up trying to keep things pristine clean when I realised I was fighting a loosing battle with husband and two sons. #1 son has now reformed, #2 son is partly reformed - given up on husband as a dead loss. Logoes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
08-08-2006, 04:51 PM   #7

I am obsessed with things matching I just hate it if Graham gets the cutlery out for dinner and hands me non matching knife and fork. I also HAVE to wear matching undies. If I cannt find matching undies, I cannt go out and thats that. Like LMC, I used to have a thing about the matching clothes pegs too but I either let that one go or moved onto something else, not sure which
So thats me, a big fat saddo or should that be sado........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
08-08-2006, 05:18 PM   #8

I am rather obsessive about housework. I hate doing it, but it has to be done. I can't stand a dirty or untidy house. I actually wish I could relax about it more. My sister is just the same and also my daughter keeps her room clean & tidy. My son's room though is a total mess, hard to find some floor to walk on! Kazz, I clean the loo's every day (and we have 3 of them!!!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
08-08-2006, 10:35 PM   #9

I'm with Kazz on this one. Love a nice clean loo!
LMC - got to confess that I don't peg washing out anymore, but when I did I also had a thing about matching pegs! So I guess that makes us both saddos!
I don't think I really obsess about anything as such, more a case of having really strong dislikes about certain things, such as people chewing gum with their mouths open. Grrr!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-08-2006, 11:18 PM   #10

I am obsessed with polishing! everything, including my kitchen worktops have to be sparkling....I even polish up the kettle!!!I know I am sad!