Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-10-2023, 08:34 AM   #1

Saturday

Hello ladies,
Hope everyone is busy and happy.
Today im going to our doll club meeting.
We're having a talk on wax dolls and display.
Im also having a sale table.
Such a lovely event, to mix with fellow collectors.
Chris has gone to stay with James and Hannah for the weekend, we may go out this evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-10-2023, 08:39 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Morning Shelley,

I hope you have a great time at your club meet. Sounds like a interesting day of talks I do hope you get out for the night with Howard. A wee date night is always nice. How is the weather where you are Shelley?

Dinky, how are you? How are you knees? Have you had a date for going into hospital yet? Fingers crossed you dont need to wait too long!

It is wet and miserable here today with weather warnings in place!! Hasnt stopped raining since last night but at least my pond is fully topped up!! Robyns classes were meant to start today but as they are outside and the current weather conditions they cancelled them quite early so we were all lazy and lay up in bed for an extra hour or so nice to chill up there with teh girls but unfortunately Skye stayed hidden because of Robyn. I really have my work cut out there still!

Not sure what the plan is now for today, Possibly birthday shopping as Steven always gets me to pick my own present!

HAve a lovely weekend ladies