Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-10-2023, 06:04 AM   #1

Sunny Tuesday.

Good morning ladies,
Tuesday 5;10pm here and it's been a beautifully sunny day. Sun is still shining out there. Janna has left for work until 2am tomorrow morning ,so I'm on my own again. Last night, we had gale force winds , up to 200kph and lots of trees came down around this area. We lost a couple of palings off the side fence, but everything else was OK. It was scary lying in bed ,just listening to the wind and the poor cats were terrified and wouldn't settle down. The windows and doors were all rattling and there were thumps and bangs coming from next door - I think it was their rubbish bins blowing around. It eased off around 5:30 this morning. We seem to be getting real extremes of weather at the moment and it's not normal for this time of year.

Today I went to the hospital to see the anaesthetist. He was a nice guy who told me all about the different anaesthetic
I can have. I am thinking seriously of having a spinal one where I will be awake, but very drowsy during the procedure and numb from the waist down, although I haven't fully made up my mind yet. I don't have to decide until the actual day anyway. He's happy to do whatever I want.

I'm just having an egg muffin for tea tonight ,as there's no point cooking a meal. I'll make one up for Janna and she can have it when she arrives home. Oh yes, my cousin came around last Sunday .It was the first time I'd seen her in ages, although I do ring her. Unfortunately Oren was here and the two don't really get on very well. In the end, Janna took Oren to the Adventure Playground while my cousin and I talked.

PAMELA, sorry you've had toothache over the last few weeks. I'm glad you've got it sorted now. I hope your new glasses arrive quickly. I can see why you wouldn't want to wear contacts if working long hours in front of a computer. That's great news about Mia and the trailing, Pamela. You must be so proud of both your girls. It's only natural that they'd both have different mannerisms when on the trail, but that's what makes them so unique. I hope that the weather has cleared up a bit for you now and the rain has stopped. Did you manage to get much housework done on Sunday ? It's so hard when you work and you've only got the weekends to do everything.

SHELLY,,I'm glad to see you've got some doll fairs coming up soon and lots of luck with your stall this weekend. I'm so pleased that you're feeling a lot better now, Shelley and are probably back at work this week. I bet your new dining room looks really nice. I'm so jealous - you with a new dining room and Pamela with a new lounge !!! It's great that your uncle is progressing well now. It must be a big relief for you all..

Well ladies, I'm off now to cook some eggs for my grand tea. It's still sunny outside, so I can't take the cats out yet. They'll get sunburnt ears.

Have a really good Tuesday, Pamela and Shelley.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-10-2023, 09:31 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Tuesday.

Hello ladies, day off today.
Im glad as yesterday i was very tired.
Dog walk planned and i have a chairmans report to write re for our doll meeting AGM on saturday.
Dinky, if you do opt for an epidural, i had one when i was having Chris and didnt feel a thing.
Pamela, hope everything ok with you and yours.