Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-09-2023, 07:07 AM   #1

Rainy Tuesday

Morning ladies,

It is wet and miserable here today!! Got absolutely soaked on our walk this morning which was an early one as im in the office today. Had a busy first day back at work yesterday but think i am caught up with everything now. Not really been up to much. We are out trailing tomorrow night so hoping the weather improves!

Dinky, sorry to hear about Micheles dog being poorly i do hope she is ok. 14 is a fantastic age for a lab!Glad you managed to get a pyrex dish that you can use. They are handy to have!! Glad to hear that Oren and Janna had a lovely weekend as did you. Im not a huge fan of candles but if Oren likes them then fantastic

Shelley, how are you enjoying being back at work? Have you settled into yoru new building yet?

Have a lovely day ladies, im away to go catch my train to work!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-09-2023, 07:41 AM   #2

Re: Rainy Tuesday

Morning, raining heavily here too, Pamela.
Like you i had a wet early walk with the dogs, they weren't impressed.
Off to work soon, finding it very difficult with the team split although things improving slightly.
Feel like we are all just getting swept along.
Dad came for dinner on Friday with Reuben who is struggling.
His pleasure comes from eating, piir chap is deaf, blind and isnt walking as good, he's 17. Very sad to see.
Pamela, so pleased you had a good busy week off and did lots of things.
Dinky, glad, Oren had a nice weekend with you and Janna.