Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
28-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #11

Re: If you could change..............

I'd increase the number of times the buses run. Here we get one bus an hour, where as in Hull they get loads of different buses going all over and yet they still want more! (No offense to those living in Hull reading this)

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
30-09-2008, 10:18 AM   #12

Re: If you could change..............

I adore living in Glasgow. I love the West End: the architecture, the huge parks, there's so much to see and do. But I do so hate the NEDS! I know across Britain there is a variation called 'Chavs', but honestly, the Neds in Glasgow are one of a kind and need to be experience to be believed. This ties in with the state the centre of town gets into on a Friday and Saturday night. Spilt chips, vomit everywhere, girls crawling around on the filthy streets in teeny, tiny skirts and boob tubes, men out for what they can get trying to take home the nearest said girl on pavement. It just sickens me.

I hate to sound like a snob, but ship 'em all of to an island somewhere and Glasgow would improve ten-fold!