Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-09-2008, 08:10 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Monday

Morning all. The sun is shinning here again. Got some washing to do. Its a public holiday here so only got 2 dogs to walk today and ofcourse my evening cleaning job.
Have a great day everyone xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-09-2008, 08:43 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Monday

Got to make an early start, my first day back after a fortnight off. Posh has been outside for the past few days and just this morning she was found wandering near cars so's she's grounded! Normally she sticks to our gaden or our neighbours but her curiosity has kicked in and she's pushing her boundaries. Will have to contain her again.

Delaying breakfast to have brunch later before my afternoon shift ... I'm starving!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #3

Morning Elaine, PP and everyone...

Overcast here today........I was just getting used to the lovely sunny mornings too..

The usual household jobs to do this morning and some ironing to tackle this afternoon.

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-09-2008, 09:47 AM   #4

Morning Ladies, got up at 6.30 as we were having our new bolier fitted today..Just got a call to say, they have sent the wrong boiler, so it will be Wednesday now before he comes!!!!!
Usual household jobs today, and start to get things ready for going awa y on friday...
Have a lovely day all....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-09-2008, 10:41 AM   #5

Morning! It's overcast here and a bit chilly. Sebi wandered off to show his book to his teacher this morning without a backward glance which is a MASSIVE step forward. Domi was pushing boundaries big time this morning by showing off and calling me "Yola" infront of his little mates. We've had words about this before so there will be some more 'discussion' about this when I pick him up tonight.

I'm feeling achy after my gym visits over the weekend but on the whole quite good and energised Need to get on with some home admin and also get back to writing another one of my floor sanding client's websites this morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-09-2008, 10:52 AM   #6

Morning all
Usual Monday morning feeling here... I am tired as woke up at 4am and couldnt get back to sleep.. my brain was working overtime... thinking of all the things I need to do...

Shouldnt be here, so best get back to work lol!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #7

Morning!
Maybe I should be posting in New Members?
Anyway, just popped in to say hello to my old (in the nicest possible meaning) friends and Hi, Nice to meet you, to new people.
I've had a very quick scan around but don't think I can catch up. Is there anything significant I ought to know?
I have no news (which you may remember suits me fine) - the world keeps spinning and nothing dramatic changes.
The sun is shining! Hurrah!
I will be in Greece in a couple of weeks! Double Hurrah!
How's everyone?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Morning!
Maybe I should be posting in New Members?
Anyway, just popped in to say hello to my old (in the nicest possible meaning) friends and Hi, Nice to meet you, to new people.
I've had a very quick scan around but don't think I can catch up. Is there anything significant I ought to know?
I have no news (which you may remember suits me fine) - the world keeps spinning and nothing dramatic changes.
The sun is shining! Hurrah!
I will be in Greece in a couple of weeks! Double Hurrah!
How's everyone?
Hi DM, great to see you here.. We have several new members since you were here last so there are many new,lovely kitties to look at...

How was your allotment this year, I suppose it was a wellie job practically all summer ......my plants were practically washed away by the rain!

Hope you have a lovely holiday in Greece and catch up on the lack of Vit.D in the UK this year..

Don't leave it too long next time!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #9

Hi DM - last time we communicated you were just off to France; now you're off to Greece?? Lucky you

Funny, I was just looking you up on Friday - got 1/2 way through an email and Sebi fell over and I had to sort him out. When I got back to the email it had timed out so I never sent it!!!

Business as usual here. Everything up and down like a yo-yo and home and at work

Lots of lovely new people here; some like Calismum, Poshpuss, Pinklizzy and meep have all stuck around. Some of us old faithfulls still hanging on too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-09-2008, 02:28 PM   #10

Hi DM, good to see you again
Which part of Greece are you jetting off to this time?