Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #1

Saturday..........Yeah

The weekend is here well to be honest the whole week has been a bit of a blur could not have confirmed a day since Tuesday

Online shopping coming today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #2

Re: Saturday..........Yeah

morning kazz. that great news about your dressing. I have never really tried online supermarket shopping. hope it goes well.

we are taking barney to get groomed today. he is getting totally shaved in. will post a photo when he is done. also going to look at dog coats to keep him a bit dryer in the wet weather

Catsey Veteran

21-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #3

Bella came with a rain/shower coat its bright red with a hood not put it on her yet but still not had the weather yet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #4

Good afternoon Kazz and Pamela. Good news about the bandage, not surprising things are blurry after a GA. Online grocery shopping is brilliant. We've been food shopping that way for quite a while now. Not had any problems, some drivers are more helpful than others, but all have been courteous.

Well, I don't know about the forecast for warmer weather. What a change from yesterday - gloomy and chilly but not wet at least.

Dogs and coats ......... poor Monty was groomed just on a week ago and has been shivering on and off since. He will NOT wear a coat, put one on and it's as if the superglue fairy has stuck his feet to the floor. He does wear a drying coat in the car if he gets wet on his walk, at least that helps him a bit. Dora has a coat, but only needs it when it's very cold, she's a warm girl with sensible fur that doesn't hold on to water. I'd love to see a photo of Bella in her bright red coat with a hood, she'd look like Little Red Riding Hood!

Hope all have a grand day. Gentle chin tickles to all Catsey cats and ear rubs for our canine chums!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #5

Good afternoon all, it's feeling a bit warmer this afternoon, go the back door open for some fresh air. The cats are back and forth, but I wish they'd wipe their paws. There's a lot of dirt and dust from the building work, I've hoovered around here today but it needs a deep clean after all this is over.

Must do some thing to earn my keep today so going to scrub out the bbq and cover it up until next year

Welcome back to the land of the living Kazz, yes it's good that the wound is itching, the healing process is doing that. Keep hands off though. Looking forward to seeing Barney's new look, it's a shame Monty won't put his coat on he would look cute I bet.

Catsey Veteran

21-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #6

My knee is not painful but the muscles around it are to the touch even by a finger brushing it or jeans/trackie bottoms on it.
Especially leg just above the knee on the inside of the thigh......really tender. Sure it will sort itself out the one lot of excercises really pull on it too.....the sitting in a chair and lifting my foot from knee up and out. And the one where I put a rolled up towel under my knee and try to lift my lower leg from the bed/floor....ouch