Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #1

Back to Monday

Morning everyone.

Its wet and miserable here again today. Was bright this morning but it didn't last.

Kazz hope all goes well today

We are taking barney to the vet tonight for a check up on his paw. He is walking fine on it but can be tender at times to touch. They had said if he was still limping on it then they would have to xray it but think it should be fine.

Not much else to report. Have a great day and I have started a thread suggesting another attempt at the quiz on Wednesday if anyone fancies a bit of a chat and also a wee brain workout

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
16-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #2

Re: Back to Monday

Hi Pamela and all.

I'd be up for a quiz on Wednesday Good luck to Barney at the vets later, hope his paw gets better.

It's bright and sunny here but windy. The roofers are dismantling the roof as we speak, it was all go here at 8am, the skip arrived the same time as the school rush so there were cars leaving the cul-de-sac and turning and this skip lorry was trying to turn too- chaos! I hid behind the curtains knowing I was the cause of their problems.

Pandy and Pearl have gone off for the morning after breakfast, they had cabin fever yesterday in all that rain. I expect all the commotion now is deterring their return. So it's my OH I have to sort out and then, relax, oh no, I forgot- ironing. A woman's work, eh?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #3

morning Pamela, Nettie and all to follow.
Hope Barney goes on alright at the vets
Nettie, it made me giggle to think of you hiding behind the curtains.
Rainy day here, have lots of housework to catch up on, phone calls to make and some doll related stuff.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #4

Afternoon all! Nice weather here atm, sunny and a bit breezy. OH took the dogs out this morning - he is going to a quieter area and keeping Dora on lead, but the quieter area of the forest has some of Dora's favourite rabbit holes and deer paths and of course she is not happy to be on lead! Poor doggies, both she and Monty got sprayed with bitch spray this morning. It just seems worse because they don't understand and must think they are being punished for something.

I am really back with my genealogy research, and still discovering bits and bobs after 4 years! It really helps to have other family members who are keen researchers too. I'll be getting on with that this afternoon while OH goes for a golf lesson. He is suffering a lot atm with painful hip/knee and ankle and will he go and see someone about it?????? No, he's a man!

I am thinking about Kazz and wishing her well ..... I think she said her op is tomorrow? Best of luck chum.

Good luck with Barney at the vet Pamela; fingers crossed for your roof, PP - love the hiding behind curtain bit too; hope the housework and dolly stuff goes well Shelley.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #5

Thinking of you Karen, hope it's going well.

Fingers crossed for Barney at the vets Pamela and enjoy the ironing PP . How are the dolls coming along Shelley?

Blawin' a hoolie here in Telford! Afraid to step outside in case I end up like Mary Poppins lol. So just looking online for material for my wee caravan, going to recover all the seats, make new curtains etc. Also awaiting a phone call about one of my aunties. She has been fighting cancer for the last few months, and sadly lost her husband in June Well she was supposed to have another op last week but said the cancer has spread, and is seeing her oncologist today. We aren't expecting the news to be good so I'd appreciate any positive thoughts and prayers you could all spare. She's the nicest of women and has had it so tough of late x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #6

Hi angie, another of aunties has done extensive genealogy research into our family, back to the 1700's now I believe. It's fascinating

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #7

Alex, so sorry to hear about your poorly auntie. Loads of positive vibes for her.

I so want to get back to The Civil War with at least one branch of ancestors and I'm almost there! Only one small branch though in England. Another branch goes back to 1574 but that's in Switzerland and I can't take credit for the research!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #8

Afternoon or Evening all.

Well pretty much sorted ready for tomorrow Yes Operation is tomorrow. Managed to get my hair trimmed and eyebrows threaded as well as sorting bits and pieces out.

Pamela sure Barneys toe/foot will be fine. And if I am properly awake I will attend the quiz. But def next week.

P.P. I think the game will be up on whose skip it is when the workmen dismantling your roof start throwing things into it.......

Shelley Have a good day just living life really.

Angie...........It will all be over soon then just distant memories............poor old Dora and I feel for Monty being "sprayed" too......I would tell your hubby it could affect his golf game....maybe that will spur him into action

Alex my thoughts are with your Aunt a tough time.....please pass on my best wishes.
And are you going flowerly or gingham for the caravan? and what size caravan is it......I am interested purely because it does kinda appeal to me.