Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #1

Tuesday, time's flying.

Hi all,

I've posted in Health but have big concern over Posh, her pupils are dilated, I'm sure she's gone blind but HOW? She's always been a delicate little flower, fussy eater and such, very thin but it's never given worries to the vet. Her general health always ok. What can I do for her? She knows I'm besides her and is fine, but I went out earlier and she cried like a baby when I came back in, she terrified bless her.

Off to vets at 4.30 - fingers crossed for us please x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday, time's flying.

Have read and replied to your other post I hope all turns out well. The good thing is animals adapt.......hope your day is okay.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #3

So, we have had our fears confirmed, I have read loads of internet stuff about blind cats and know they are able to adapt and lead good lives. I'm sure Posh will want for nothing, we intend to give her every chance and meet her needs. She just looks bewildered just now and yes, I'm probably attaching human emotions to her but she must be wondering what on earth has happened, who put the lights out?
I love all 3 of my cats but Posh is my Special One, we have a close bond. Also, I find it bizarre that Ceri has partial sight and now one of my cats is visually challenged. Is this taking empathy too far?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-09-2013, 06:44 PM   #4

PP, i'm very sorry to read this, will have a look at your other thread.
Bright , sunny day, i went off to the carboot this morning, didn't buy anything today, i had to stop myself buying a ginormous vintage elephant,lol.
Done some gardening, yoga tonight as i,ve had to swop sessions.