Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #1

Bank Holiday Monday

Morning all! A good day here, laundry out (just in case our water supply is disrupted tomorrow!), got another couple of loads to do. Nothing special happening here today. Dogs have had a good run and have now collapsed. I've ordered some new bedding online as Dora has made holes in one duvet cover (and duvet!). I patched the duvet but haven't done the cover yet; she's also nibbled holes in one of the new fleece pet blankets. Bedroom door now firmly closed to her. Norty girl - wouldn't mind so much if she mended the stuff herself.

Take care and enjoy your Bank Holiday folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #2

Re: Bank Holiday Monday

Hi Angie and those to follow. Sounds like dora is a handful! Hope your new bedding arrives soon

We are not long home from the wigwams. Had a lovely night relaxing. Barney enjoyed it too we think. Will post some photos of them.

Just going to clear out our hall cupboard as I have discovered vacuum packs to store quilt sets in!! Have emptied all my storage boxes that held them before so I can use them to clear the cupboard out

Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #3

Re: Bank Holiday Monday

Hello Angie and Pamela and all to follow.

It's been a glorious day here but had to put my planned bbq on hold because my parents wanted me to take them to my brother's home about 15 miles away. We had lunch out instead, so a no cooking day today

Have fun with the storage bags and be careful with the vacuum part as I know it can break the motor if you do too much! Naughty Dora, I know how you feel tho Angie, I have so many ruined cushion covers that have been clawed to death.

Just going to see what's on telly tonight, as I have to iron all my dry stuff- ah the perils of good washing weather