Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Tortishell
22-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #21

Re: Hello cat lovers

Jane,

Thank you for your kind words, that must of been so hard for you with your loss of Simon.
Hope Simon and Chloe are together basking in the sun and watching the butterflies something Chloe loved in her last days.
Hugs xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #22

I am so very sorry for your loss Chrissy and understand as I lost my Merlin in March.

I think everyone would agree that you can never "replace" a much loved pet of any sort, but when the time is right for you and your family you may well find that another wee one will come as a welcome friend into your life. I had had Merlin for 23.5 years but could only manage 3 weeks without a cat in the house!

RIP Chloe - a much loved friend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
22-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #23

Oh my...so very sorry to hear about your sweet girl Chloe Rest in Peace sweetheart

When a cat passes away, that is just a chance to give another cat a happy life. Of course you have to be ready for that but everyone is different Hope your doing okay {{hugs}}

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1x Sphynx, 2x DLH, 5x DSH
23-07-2009, 01:29 AM   #24

Still thinking of you!

You will know when and who... there are (unfortunately! ) always fab felines waiting for a forever home!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
23-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #25

Hello Chrissy, welcome, and so sorry to hear of your sad loss - we all know well the pain and distress of losing your beloved friends and I agree that it helps to give that love to another lovely puss cat when you feel the time is right. I have two elderly pussies who I worry about like mad, one is 15 and one is 17 and the eldest one Max was very poorly earlier this year and I thought I was losing him. Sending a big hug (((( )))) and take care, Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #26

Chrissy - I'm so very sorry Chloe has left your life - in person if not in spirit. I have had the misfortune of having two of my beloved cats leave; one expected as some time or another and the other as a sudden and very shocking loss.

In time the pain diminishes and you remember what you loved about them, not about the scratched furniture or the stained carpets or rugs.

Take the pain and the loss in your own stride. Maybe one day soon you'll be ready to share your life with a new cat, but if not don't worry - your own healing process will dictate when you're ready - if at all.

Whatever happens, if you need to talk about Chloe or even just chat about everyday stuff that helps you take your mind of things, we're here and happy to help.

Love and hugs.

Cats owned: ragdoll
24-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #27

My heart goes out to you, having been there , got the "T" shirt. You may not want to hear this at this moment in time but you have lots of love to give, dont waste it , give to another. Remember this,all our precious ones will be waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge.
So sorry.