Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-04-2020, 02:39 PM   #1

Thursday

Afternoon all, I wonder if now would be a good time to have a quiz again.?
Been for the customary dog walk, hand fed the robins and looked at my pension paperwork.
I found it hard to grasp but have sent the response saying I want to wait till I'm 65 at least.
Yola your house arrangements sound perfect, we are a bit on top of each other here.
Pamela, are you out for a run today ?
Dinky, what qualification will you have at the end of your study?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-04-2020, 05:12 PM   #2

Re: Thursday

Afternoon.

Have just made the dreaded appointment for Myshka's final vet trip for tomorrow at 5pm. The old boy is perpetually hungry and is now getting very distressed if food isn't provided at once. He also continues to lose weight.

Due to the current situation, we won't be able to be with him though as we need to leave the carrier inside the surgery door and the'll pick him up from there. That more than anything is tearing me apart

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-04-2020, 07:23 PM   #3

evening Shelley and Yola,

Shelley, i am clueless when it comes to paperwork but hubby always gets me to help him anything he as to do.
Didnt go for a run today. We walked the dogs twice today i know we should only have them out once but Mia is hyper because she has soo much energy and games at home and snuffle mats dont always work with her. We also had to go food shopping as the freezer was pretty empty. I am finding it hard to run on my own without my coach just now.

Yola, that will be so hard to just leave your boy at the door of the vet. Thats the thing that worries me about having pets at this tome is having to leave them whilst they are treated. Our vets are doing video calls though so we can still be present in a way. I do hope your boy will be ok.

Dinky, i do hope you are able to get the food for your furries somewhere even maybe online? Hope today wasnt too warm for you. Sunday is meant to be 15 degrees here so that will be nice to relax in the garden in

I havent done much today, just work, walking odgs and shopping. Nothing much to report.

Take care everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
02-04-2020, 11:34 PM   #4

Good morning Shelley, Yola and Pamela.
Friday morning here and another overcast day.Just been washing all the cat blankets and will hang them out shortly.

SHELLEY,I'm not much good with forms etc either. Good luck there. Your dogs must love you being at home and getting nice long walks. AND those wee robins must be so tame. Are robins normally that tame or should I be calling you the "bird whisperer" ? My course will give me a diploma in Biblical Studies if i ever manage to get to the end of it.There are 10 levels I must work through and I'm only half way through Level 2 and am finding the essay questions very difficult.The levels get progressively harder, but I'll continue to work at it as I enjoy it. I hope you stick with your course too, Shelley, as I'm sure you'll find it very rewarding.

Yola, my heart goes out to you at this time.There's nothing I can say to make it any better, but please know that I am thinking of you and Myshka with much love.

PAMELA, sorry you're not able to get your running in at the moment.Yeah, it would be better to run with your coach, I can understand that. The dogs won't be complaining about the extra walks. Poor Mia. She's only young and needs her exercise.Unfortunately Royal Canin have stopped making this particular food that my babies love so I'm unable to get it anywhere, even online.They will be putting out an alternative so hopefully my cats will eat it.Dickens is finally eating a small amount of Dine chicken now and they will always eat Temptations and a raw chicken neck, but chicken necks are very limited now and so if I manage to get any, I keep them for Willow.I'm getting some raw green tripe delivered to the door today for her, so thank goodness for that, as I'm completely out of it. Pamela,I hope your shopping went well and you were able to stock up on what you needed.

Hope everyone is staying safe at this time and being kind to each other.

Take care everyone.

PS Still no sign of Freddie ,the rat, but my wild birds are very hungry at the moment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-04-2020, 09:48 AM   #5

Dinky, there are a few people who feed the Robin's in the nature reserve, I think its certain ones who hand feed.