Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-04-2020, 10:09 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning folks,
Dinky your bible course sounds good, I find with mine I really have to think hard for it to go in.
Glad the cats are content.
Much the same today as yesterday, dog walk and then some restoration on an antique doll.
Stay safe everyone and have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-04-2020, 01:16 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday

hi Shelley and those to follow.

I am glad you are both enjoying your studies. Certainly something to focus on that isnt whats going on in the world just now.

Dinky i am so glad you managed to get the food that your fussy furries like i bet you are pleased they rare eating.

Not much has been happening here. I was going to go for a run at lunch today but had no motivation so sat and ate lunch instead!! Will do better tomorrow and get back out!

Take care everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-04-2020, 03:32 PM   #3

Afternoon - I'm enjoying working from home. Keeping in touch with my team via video conference and email isn't too onerous. Being an introvert, I'm happiest with my own company anyway.

We're lucky to have and old 4-storey house, so my older son is in his room on the top floor, younger son is in the spare room on the 1st floor, OH is in the dining room in the basement and I'm in the ground floor sitting room so all is well and nobody is murdering anyone else yet. The cats flit between basement and sitting room for a regular supply of cuddles.

Managing to get out for a walk around 5pm each day - I do wish it would warm up though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-04-2020, 09:40 PM   #4

Evening yola. Lovely to see you posting. Like you inam enjoying working from home but thankfully no video calls!

Thars good that you are able to separate from the family to let you work. Always good when you have your own space. I'm in the living room with hubby as my hands get too cold in the kitchen so we moved the table through here. Nice having his company.

We are enjoying our daily walk with the dogs just to get out of the house!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-04-2020, 10:07 PM   #5

Hi Shelley, Pamela, Yola and all to follow,
Thursday morning here and it's cold but should warm up later. Hope everyone is doing OK and staying warm. I've got some annoying (not bad) news. Firstly, my heat pump/air con unit has stopped working. Elliot, (next door) fixed it and it was going fine until yesterday when it just stopped for no apparent reason.I've got a huge lounge and it's freezing so had to bring in a big fan heater from the garage. Elliot wanted to come over and look at it but I've said no until this lockdown eases up a bit. He has a wee baby to consider and this is not really an emergency as the fan heater works OK ,providing all the doors are kept shut.Secondly, the vet has told us that the two large bags of the Royal Canin that I got the other day are the last available in the country. RC aren't making this particular one any more.I am doomed unless my cats are willing to eat an alternative.

SHELLEY,, hang in there with your course. Hopefully it will become clearer. Mine is a 3 year course and I, too ,find it difficult. Still, it does take our minds off the world situation, eh? Hope your doll restoration goes well.How rewarding that must be.

PAMELA,what, no running ? That's unlike you.Still, eating lunch is important too and far more tasty.Hope your work is continuing to go well for you and Steven.

YOLA,glad that working from home is going well for you too.Sounds as if you have your family spaced out well also and the cats are happy with the arrangement. That's most important.

Stay safe and well everyone.

PS. No sign of Freddie yesterday. Hope I see him today.