Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-03-2020, 10:24 AM   #1

Monday

Morning folks,
Slow start again this morning, walk dogs whilst skirting around anyone else, clean up and then not sure.
May have a look at an online church service and do some studying.
Kazz I'm doing ok, hanging on in here, I'm not as scared as I was when I had the health scare so feel I can cope.
Hope everyones doing ok too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-03-2020, 06:30 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Hi Shelley,

We were the same with the dogs this morning. Trying t make sure we avoided people hat we came across. Not always easy on narrow paths though!!

Not been up to much Had a fairly quiet weekend. Working from home today. Exciting day haha!!

Take care

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
31-03-2020, 12:24 AM   #3

Re: Monday

Hi everyone.
Tuesday morning here and it's a bit cold and wet but will clear later.I hope everyone is looking after themselves and staying safe.Cats are still totally demented but Janna is on her way to pick up two bags of Royal Canin as we speak, so they'll be OK in another hour.I've never met such stubborn cats in all my life.They would rather starve than eat other brands of food.

SHELLEY, that's great news about your job.Congratulations you. You deserve it after what you've been through.Hope you find your online church service. I listen to a christian channel, Shine ,a lot and they have online services on Sunday now.I'm also doing a Bible course which I'm finding really challenging, to say the least.I've always wanted to do a Bible course but never had the time.Now I have and best of all, it's free. I just pay for postage costs.

PAMELA, glad to see you're enjoying those lovely long walks with the dogs. That scavenger hunt sounds interesting. Clever Mia, for learning how to bring back a tennis ball.Hope working from home is going well for you and Steven.

KAZZ, hope you and Gert are doing well.Yes, I wonder what we''ll all be like when this is all over.There are so many horrid people out there but there are also heaps of lovely people who all do their best to help others.. AND the birds are still singing and the sun still shines.

I hope everyone here on Catsey stays safe and we all do what we can to reach out to others and make sure they are safe too.

PS Janna has returned and cats are eating their Royal Canin with very satisfied looks on their faces. Thank goodness !!!

Have a good day/night everyone and hang in there.