Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-03-2020, 10:37 AM   #1

Sunday Daily

Good morning all.

Well signed up for the NHS Volunteers see what happens from here.

Dinky that's not good a shortage of cat litter hope you are good and I wonder if exercising your dog on lead is due to the fact if he/she runs off you or no one can search? Hope all is going well for you we hear little bar the c-virus well my news watching seems to be just that so how are the fires and the recovery going? I like the fact Willow is protecting you from paper overload in the garden

Pamela Hope you got the bits you needed and all is good with you. What fish do you have used to have fish but not now and my "adopted" Siamese fighter passed away so now none. Bet your Rhododendrons tale off now in the ground.

Shelley What are your plans for the back garden? I have planted some bulbs I found hiding in the back of the summer house so planted those in the home of something. Also split some on my herbaceous plants to spread some colour and flowers round the garden as imagine I will not have the back up of bedding/annuals. Also planning on strawberries and toms in my hanging baskets and herbs.

To everyone stay safe and well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-03-2020, 10:47 AM   #2

Re: Sunday Daily

Morning folks, it was good news about my job, well better than redundancy, I'm being furloughed, they are keeping a few management staff on to try and keep things so we can reopen when safe to do so.
My plans for the back garden Kazz were to just tidy it which I have now done.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #3

hi Kazz and Shelley and those who may follow.

Kazz, good luck with your volunteering. The NHS certainly need as much help as they can get just now. At the moment, i only have a golden gourami, an upside down cat fish and a penhguin tetra in my big tank in the kitchen. My tank at my front door is unfortunately empty. Once this lockdown lifts, i am going to turn it into a guppy tank as i had one before and love guppies as theya re so colourful.

Shelley, thats great news about your job. Sad news about management though. We tidied our garden a couple of weeks ago. Wish we had left doing it until now though!!

Dinky, i hope you get all the essentials you need. The government have advised to walk dogs on a lead here or keep them close but nt many people we met today were following that!!

We had a lovely big walk again today. I tiook lots of photos as my running club are doing a scavenger hunt where you take photos of certain designated items to gain points. It is a way of keeping the club interacting whilst we cant run together ad keep moral up. I havent ran so used my walk today to take them. One of the photos is to get a photo of a brown dog, that was easy as my Barney is brown and white easy point!! will see what other photos i can get during the week to boost my points

Have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

29-03-2020, 06:09 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Morning folks, it was good news about my job, well better than redundancy, I'm being furloughed, they are keeping a few management staff on to try and keep things so we can reopen when safe to do so.
My plans for the back garden Kazz were to just tidy it which I have now done.
That's brilliant news on the job front Shelley. How are you getting on in general? Confusing times like being in a film we cannot switch off.

Catsey Veteran

29-03-2020, 06:11 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
hi Kazz and Shelley and those who may follow.

Kazz, good luck with your volunteering. The NHS certainly need as much help as they can get just now. At the moment, i only have a golden gourami, an upside down cat fish and a penhguin tetra in my big tank in the kitchen. My tank at my front door is unfortunately empty. Once this lockdown lifts, i am going to turn it into a guppy tank as i had one before and love guppies as theya re so colourful.

Shelley, thats great news about your job. Sad news about management though. We tidied our garden a couple of weeks ago. Wish we had left doing it until now though!!

Dinky, i hope you get all the essentials you need. The government have advised to walk dogs on a lead here or keep them close but nt many people we met today were following that!!

We had a lovely big walk again today. I tiook lots of photos as my running club are doing a scavenger hunt where you take photos of certain designated items to gain points. It is a way of keeping the club interacting whilst we cant run together ad keep moral up. I havent ran so used my walk today to take them. One of the photos is to get a photo of a brown dog, that was easy as my Barney is brown and white easy point!! will see what other photos i can get during the week to boost my points

Have a great day everyone
Hey that sounds good, go back out and tidy it again LOL I loved guppies too but will not set up a tank again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-03-2020, 07:02 PM   #6

I literally have nothing to tidy in teh garden!!I have been out in it a few times today just sitting on our bench or playing with Mia who has now finally after 4.5years learned how t play with a tennis ball!!

Why wouldnt you have another tank?

Catsey Veteran

29-03-2020, 08:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
I literally have nothing to tidy in teh garden!!I have been out in it a few times today just sitting on our bench or playing with Mia who has now finally after 4.5years learned how t play with a tennis ball!!

Why wouldnt you have another tank?
Does not appeal to me at all right now although I had a gap of 15 years between them previously

Catsey Veteran

29-03-2020, 08:20 PM   #8

So who knows