Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-03-2020, 02:02 PM   #1

saturday

Good afternoon everyone,

Hope youare all safe and well

Had quite a productive day today so far.

Had a lovely long walk with the dogs early, met quite afew people who all practiced social distancing. Dogs were very well behaved as well. Came back and had a lovely fry up for breakfast, got a washing out, finally planted my 2 rhodedenndrums which have been sitting in their pots for a few weeks on my bench in the garden and also got both fish tanks cleaned as well which has been long overdue!! We do need to head to pets at home for cat litter though so just waiting on OH getting ready then we will head out for that and a few essentials we need.

Dinky, i am glad you are still in contact with your cousin. We had a video call with Stevens family last night which was nice

Take care everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-03-2020, 03:39 AM   #2

Re: saturday

Hi Pamela and all to follow.,
Glad you are all OK and enjoying your Saturday. Are you allowed to exercise Barney and Mia off lead Pamela? Elliot, my neighbour was letting his dog, Sadie, have a run in our local park and the police stopped and told him that all dogs must be on leads now. Just curious to find out.

That fry up sounds delicious. I can just about smell it from here.You have been working well, cleaning fish tanks and planting flowers. Good for you. Me, I've been watching more Criminal Minds. Talk about lazy. !!! I hope you can get the cat litter you need.Stocks are non-existent here, I'm afraid.

Hope Steven's family and your parents are keeping safe.

Pizza for tea tonight. Nice and easy for me.

Have a great evening everyone and stay safe.