Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-03-2020, 09:52 AM   #1

thursday

Morning Everyone,

Shelley, i hope you get good news today regarding your job

Dinky, i hope all is well with you and you are managing in the heat.

Its damp and drizzly here today. Not long in from a walk with the dogs. We are doing abigger walk with them just now. I havent been out for a run since sunday as i am not sure if i am allowed to go for a dog walk and also a run.

Still working from home which i am enjoying but i am getting envious of people who can go out to work as they are getting out of the house!!

take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-03-2020, 10:56 AM   #2

Re: thursday

Morning everyone, like you Pamela I wish i could go to work.
Could you run with the dogs ?
Dinky we have a rat also, there is a brook at the bottom of the garden and its tunnelled under the fence.
I see it occasionally on the bird table helping itself.
Walk with the dogs soon, then working in the back garden today.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-03-2020, 09:04 PM   #3

Re: thursday

Good morning Shelley, Pamela and all to follow.

Hope everyone is safe and well and not getting too bored.It's raining here today as well but may clear this afternoon.Still no cat food that my babies will eat and I'm just leaving an assortment of wet food down for them. They look absolutely disgusted. Roll on Tuesday when I can get them some Royal Canin.Janna has gone down to the supermarket to try and get some bottled water. We just drink the crappy tap water but my cats and dog and bird get bottled or artisian.

PAMELA, glad you're still able to run sometimes. It must be good getting out with the dogs. You tend to go stir crazy at home all the time, believe me I know.Hope you and Steven are keeping yourselves warm and safe.

Shelley, not sure whether you will have heard about your job yet, but I'm thinking of you and praying for the best possible outcome for you.It sound as if you have a beautiful garden there AND a rattie as well. Aren't you just so lucky ? Stay safe and warm, Shelley.

Willow has just been barking ferociously at a piece of paper that has blown up our driveway from the street.It's starting to get windy here now and cold.Off now to do some washing though not sure if I can hang it out today..

Look after yourselves everyone and hang in there.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and rats and their guardians.