Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-03-2020, 06:51 PM   #1

Work less Wednesday

Hi all,
Still heard nothing about my job, should hear something tomorrow.
Been very busy in the garden, it's looking good.
Will tackle the back garden tomorrow.
Went round to spar for a few items, very peaceful and orderly, plenty of stock.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-03-2020, 04:04 AM   #2

Re: Work less Wednesday

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is staying safe, wherever you are.It's now in total lockdown here and police and military are patrolling the streets, asking everyone who is out where they are going. It's like a police state.My cats are demented as I still haven't got any food they will eat, and can't get the Royal Canin until next Tuesday.Mince for tea tonight so I'm going to see what I can add to it to make it last two nights.Janna has Damon Bird outside, in his cage of course, to get a bit of sunshine coz it's around 22 degrees today.

SHELLEY, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping you hear good news about your job.It's good that you can get out in the garden - at least that will take your mind off things a bit.

Not much else to report. Wild birds have all been fed and that includes Freddie the rat.Thank goodness he doesn't seem to have any brothers or sisters.One rat I can handle. Any more and I'm afraid I will have to do something.

Take care everyone and be kind to each other at this time.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and rats, and their guardians.