Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-03-2020, 09:09 AM   #1

wednesday daily

Good morning everyone

Lovely to see a few folk posting yesterday!!

Kazz, i hope your back and knee are ok and that you are. Good you are still getting out to walk Gert though.

Yola, i hope your son is over the chicken pox soon. Sorry to hear you are having to self isolate, i do hope you are ok.

Dinky i hope your family member is ok when he self isolates. I do hope it doesnt get bad over there with this virus.

I am lucky i am working from home although i had to go into the office yesterday as they needed me to do a job which isnt set up for home working yet!! May also be in tomorrow and friday, i need to wait and see.

It feels as if everything is being shut down just now. Gyms, the cinema's, my running club and more. I just hope people are able to cope mentally without being able to go and do things. I am lucky as i will still run with my coach at least twice a week providing both of us stay health.

Stay safe everyone and pets and tickles to our pets