Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-03-2020, 09:24 AM   #1

Saturday

Morning folks,
Dinky I hope Willow is better soon and you had a nice lunch with your cousin.
Pamela hope you enjoy working from home.
Not an option for me as I do direct work with people.
Looking forward to the doll club, we meet first in an ice cream parlour and have a nice lunch, then have the meeting upstairs, afternoon tea is served part way through.
Out to friends this evening, they're cooking for us.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
15-03-2020, 05:21 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hi Shelley, Pamela and all to follow.

It's Sunday afternoon here and a nice windy day, not too hot, thank goodness.Did heaps of washing this morning and have been sitting down reading/finishing a book by James Patterson. I have never read any of his books before but I started reading this in bed last night and it was so scary that I had to stop. Anyway in the daylight it wasn't quite so scary and of course I couldn't put it down today - had to see who the killer was.It'll be my own fault if I don't sleep at all tonight.

Willow is taking her antibiotics like a pro, mixed up in some tinned food.She seems a bit brighter today, although she's been sleeping all day after she had her other pills. She wakes up to eat though.

SHELLEY, yes I can see why you are unable to work from home.Still, if you take adequate precautions ,I am sure you will be safe.My cousin's son's partner, Karyn, is over in Australia at the moment and is returning next week. She now is having to go into isolation for 14 days, which is going to be difficult for my cousin and son who also live in the house.

I hope you had a lovely time at the doll club meeting .It sounds as if it's a really social occasion with yummy ice cream and afternoon tea as well.Enjoy your meal out with friends tonight.It's super when others do the cooking for you, isn't it.

PAMELA, I hope you had a lovely Saturday. I bet you were out running at some point.Hopefully the weather is still good for you. Long may it last.

Have a great Sunday everyone.