Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-03-2020, 08:37 PM   #1

Thursday

Phew, had a busy few days, my big birthday Tuesday, then my eldest sons Wednesday.
I had a lovely day starting with church then swimming and then out for an Indian.
Lots of cards, pressies and gin,lol
Yesterday James came for tea and I'd ordered him a dozen handmade cup cakes which were extremely yummy.
Dinky, Malaikas neck is healed now.
I hope Willow is leaving her tail alone, we had a similar problem with Kwame and his paw.
Eventually we managed to keep him off it with the use of an antibacterial dog powder.
Pamela hope you are enjoying your days off.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-03-2020, 09:59 PM   #2

Re: Thursday

Evening Shelley and those to follow.

I didn't realise it was a big birthday Shelley! Hope your son had a lovely birthday too. What happened to malaikas neck? Hope it's ok.

Days off are being spent watching crufts whenever I can
Also had physio today and running tonight.

I have an issue with barney constantly biting at himself just now but I got a spray called leucillin and it seems to have stopped him biting. Have a look at it online. It might help with any itching or biting.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
06-03-2020, 08:31 AM   #3

Re: Thursday

Good evening Shelley, Pamela and all to follow.
It's 6pm on Friday here after a nice day, not too hot.Had a busy afternoon stewing and freezing loads of blackboy peaches in between running into the lounge every 5 minutes, making sure Willow wasn't biting her tail.(which she was, of course). My cousin will be around tomorrow for lunch as always.I'm going to give her chicken and mayo toasted sandwiches with avocado. Yummy.

SHELLEY, I'm pleased that you had a birthday to remember, especially with the Indian meal and the gin. Good for you.Your son must have enjoyed his birthday as well with those yummy cupcakes.I guess you probably weren't really in the mood for celebrating your birthday the day before he was born. My cousin has three children, born on Xmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day respectively, in different years of course, and she remembers the lovely meals that were provided on those days. Luckily all three babies were born in the early morning, so she was able to enjoy the meals.I'm glad that Malaika's neck and Kwame's paw are all good now.

PAMELA,, I see you're enjoying those days off and you'll be looking forward to Steven being off tomorrow. I hope you both have a lovely day.Sorry barney is biting himself. Dogs can be very determined when they want to be. I'm going to google leucillin in a minute and see if it's available here.I've got a healing dog balm here but it smells really strong and Willow doesn't like the smell. Neither do I.I'm glad poor Barney is a bit less itchy now.

Hope you both have a wonderful Friday and that the weather is good for you.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs, birds and their guardians.