Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-03-2020, 10:12 AM   #1

Sunday

Morning folks, late start for us today but why not.
Going to take the dogs out soon and feed the birds like you Dinky.
We have been having a Dunnock visit which I thought was a sparrow until someone told me otherwise.
Yesterday it was on the bird table and only moved at the last minute when I took more food over.
Taking the dogs out when I can drag them out of bed, then a swim.
This afternoon I have some fellow doll collector friends coming for a get together.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-03-2020, 11:30 AM   #2

Re: Sunday

Good morning Shelley and those who may pop in

Its wild here agan today but thankfully the rain has gone off for now. Hoping it stays off as i am going running in an hour! we had the dogs out this morning with their jackets on and we had full waterproofs on as it was horrible.

Hope you got the dogs up for their walk Shelley. Mia is up at 6am letting us know she is awake by jumping up at teh kitchen door!!

Enjoy your swim and have a lovely day with your friends

Dinky, i hope it stays cool for you!! DId your cousin come over to go through her things the other day?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-03-2020, 09:35 AM   #3

Re: Sunday

Good evening Shelley and Pamela. It's Tuesday evening here and absolutely dreadfully humid. Had a temperature of 31 degrees this morning but then it rained mid afternoon. BUT did that bring the temperature down at all? No way !!! It's now so hot and sticky that sleeping is going to be impossible.I had 2 cool showers which helped a bit but now my t- shirt is sticking to me and it's horrid. Willow is panting away so hard that she's gagging. I'm going to emigrate to Antarctica (at least I would if i had the money. ) Please guys, send me over some of your wild weather, please ,please, please. !!!!!

SHELLEY, hope you had a lovely day. Oh that swim sounds lovely.It's nice to hear you feed the wild birds too. I don't think we have Dunnocks here,but I sure get heaps of sparrows. Hope you had a nice get together with your fellow doll collectors.

PAMELA,hope the weather has improved a bit for you now. My gosh, Mia is an early riser, isn't she ?You must have got soaked on your walk but i bet the dogs didn't mind too much. AND no, my cousin did come around the other day but didn't go through any of her boxes unfortunately.She seems to have given up looking for a house.This clutter all through the house drives me mad. Janna and I have to share a bedroom because all my cousin's furniture etc is in Janna's bedroom.It was just meant to be for a short time until my cousin found a new house but I don't think that's going to happen. She seems quite happy living with her son and his partner.Guess I'll just have to put up with it.

Hey, great news. It's only going to be 16 degrees tomorrow. Yay.!!!Bring it on.

Hope everyone has a great week and love to all Catsey cats, dogs, birds and rats(yes, Freddie is still around ).