Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-02-2020, 05:33 PM   #1

Mixed weather saturday

Godo afternoon everyone.

The weather started off nice here and we did a big walk (7km) with the dogs. It has now started raining though here ad looks quite heavy. Started just as we came back from the shops.

Not been up to much today,went to see my folks and took the pups as they love to see their grandpups lol!!

Dinky, i run with my club on a monday and any other time i run with my coach/friend so i never run alone. I have now started taking my phone with me as hubby asked me to just in case anything happens when Jacqui and i are out in an emergency.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and the storm doesnt hit bad where you are

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-02-2020, 11:41 PM   #2

Re: Mixed weather saturday

Good afternoon /evening Pamela and all to follow.
Sorry about the bad weather you're having but thank goodness you were able to walk Barney and Mia before the rain started.Although it's actually nice walking in the rain sometimes - at least I like it.Hope your folks are OK and keeping warm.I'm so pleased that you run with your club and your friend and Steven makes you take a cell phone with you. That's wise.The world seems to be going crazy now, what with all the violence around. New Zealand is terrible. For a small country, our crime rate is far too high. Every day someone is shot it seems. Sorry, I'm in one of my more pessimistic moods.!!!!!

It's Sunday morning here and a nice 19 degrees.Birds have been fed on the back lawn and I'm pleased to report that Freddie the rat is alive and well and stealing the birds bread.Willow is snoring away at my feet, cats are still cross because they haven't got any Royal Canin biscuits and I'm going to watch the DVD" The Lakehouse" soon. I still can't figure out the ending of that movie and I must have seen it about 5 times now. I love it.

Chicken again for tea tonight and I might do some potato gems with it and some broccoli rice. Stewed some plums yesterday that I got from the freebie bin so will have those for dessert with some spray cream Yum.

Hope you are staying nice and warm Pamela and hope the weather doesn't get too nasty. Today is the first day of autuum here so that means that your winter will be coming to an end and you'll be able to look forward to some more settled weather..

Have a great evening Pamela, Shelley, Kazz Yola, PoshPuss and anyone else who may be around.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs, birds and rats and their guardians.