Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-02-2020, 09:23 AM   #1

Thoughtful Thursday

Hello everyone, hope you are all well and happy.
Dinky your post yesterday had a much better title than mine, so I've tried to be a bit more imaginative, lol.
I had a surprise at work yesterday, I have s big birthday next week and another staff member had a big birthday Sunday.
They painted our faces with the relevant number and threw a little party at lunch time.
We both received some lovely presents.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-02-2020, 09:38 AM   #2

Re: Thoughtful Thursday

We posted at the same time again Shelley lol

Beautiful Thursday

Good morning everyone.

The sun is shining here today. Although it is rather chilly but still nice to see the sun!!

Didnt manage to post yesterday due to work then I was out running last night again!*

Shelley hope you are not affected by the floods I have been seeing on the TV recently.
Dinky I do hope the weather is staying cool for you and your furries. So glad to hear willow is still doing well too*

Take care everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
28-02-2020, 08:45 AM   #3

Re: Thoughtful Thursday

Good evening Shelley and Pamela,
It's Friday evening here and VERY hot. It was 32 degrees today and it's now 28.Far too hot to go to bed yet so I'm going to watch the new series of Call the Midwife, which begins soon.

My cats are not happy because I have run out of Royal Canin biscuits and my vet can't get any more until next week. I got them a bag of Iams which they will not eat so they're just going to have wet food to go to bed with tonight.They'll be furious with me tomorrow morning. !!!

SHELLEY, I hope you have the happiest of birthdays next week. How lovely to have a surprise party at work and get some presents as well.You must work with a lovely bunch of people.

PAMELA,how lovely that you finally got a bit of sun. Sounds as if you had a busy day yesterday. How are you going with all your snuffle mats? I hope you're not out running at night on your own.

Just heard that it may rain a bit in the morning so I'm gonna stand out in it.My cousin will come around in the afternoon as she does every Saturday. She has promised to start going through some of her many boxes that are all in my front conservatory and get rid of the things she doesn't want.It would be great if she did, but I won't hold my breath.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and the weather behaves itself.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.