Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: semi longhaired
12-12-2007, 02:48 PM   #11

Re: the whiskas pouches

My kitten used to do sloppy poos every so often but i changed his food from whiskas/felix to a much better food called Natures Menu pouches.. they are 70% meat whereas whiskas/felix pouches are only 4%.. also i changed his dry food from the whiskas/tesco which were low in meat content and put him onto Burns/James Belloved which are about 26% meat i think.. he loves both and his poos are quite normal now. I occasionally give him chicken if its plain but nothing else we eat.. and i dont give him milk I do hope you sort your kitty out soon.
Oh and my kitten talks to me all the time, i do the same as you and say, whats the matter, and he goes meow! Usually he's saying hello, play with me, feed me or give me a cuddle.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: na
13-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #12

thanks guys - sorry for not gettin back sooner - real busy at work.

anyway frankie is definitely a HE - i found out before I took him to the vet because he actually flashed me (all he needed was a trenchcoat). Hes been to the vet and has all his checkups now (wow, expensive). I bought him a selection box for christmas (a cat one) and he's still yapping away - hes a lovely little thing. Im so glad I found him.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-12-2007, 01:27 PM   #13

He sounds gorgeous and I'm pleased to hear you have got so attached to him..

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1 moggy, 1 Cheetoh
14-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #14

Great advice from everyone. I would just like to add that my cat Tito loves to talk. He loves to interact with us and we all talk constantly to him. There doesn't have to be anything annoying him for him to talk to you. Just enjoy.