Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Many Birman Cats
15-03-2004, 12:30 PM   #1

Double Grand Champion Sharada She's An Angel

Well you asked for it!!!! Here is a picture of Angel - the first seal point girl I bred - she is approaching 4 years old and is a special girl who leaves lovely babies.

My cat families are divided into groups - Angel is the backbone of one of the groups - and she has progeny that are named with an Angelic theme...I will post more of her kids here later........

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
15-03-2004, 05:06 PM   #2

Re: Double Grand Champion Sharada She's An Angel

She looks really... Angelic!

Also, your cat pens look like a lot of thought has gone into them, with the plastic-grass coverings etc. I think it shows you really think alot about your cats.

Nice one

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Many Birman Cats
15-03-2004, 11:33 PM   #3

Angel is anything but an Angel - lol. She is actually a serial rapist of young boys and has managed twice to get herself pregnant to 7 month old boys!!! I have just enforced a period of celebacy which she moaned and groaned about almost all summer - fortunately we are now entering Autumn and the girls are becoming quieter. I am hoping that she can get the last award of ACF Award of Excellence - she has 9 - so that she can be called an ACF AoE so waiting for her to put some condition on and grow a big coat.

It is Angel that inspired the poem on my web site entitled Oh Mystical Cat - she loves to nibble your hair and purr in your ear from the back of the sofa.

Actually the pen is my stud boys house - Angel was just keeping him company for a few days during the winter....I do put marine washable carpet on the floor of the outside pens or use that artifical grass because it warms up the floor and can be washed.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
16-03-2004, 12:11 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Sharada Birmans
I do put marine washable carpet on the floor of the outside pens or use that artifical grass because it warms up the floor and can be washed.
Aww that's really thoughtful! I bet you hav egood karma..

And Angel, well, the naughty girl lol

Catsey Veteran

16-03-2004, 09:34 PM   #5

Hiya Heather

The pictures of your babies are amazing they are really very pretty and a credit to you!

Thanks for sharing them with us here on Cat Pages !

Kind regards

Abbi