Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-05-2020, 10:01 AM   #1

Still windy Sunday

Morning all,
Going a long dog walk today, meeting my eldest son whom we haven't seen since lockdown.
Dinky, yesterday I found out through social media that a friend whose serval cat escaped I think about 5 weeks ago and has been living wild was finally caught safe and well in a trap.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-05-2020, 01:26 PM   #2

Re: Still windy Sunday

Hi Shelley and anyone to follow.

Its startng to brighten up here after a wet and windy morning.

I hope you enjoy your dog walk and it brightems up for you. Ours was very short due to Mia limping in her paw that se cut yesterday, but she was going crazy at a tree that potentially had a squirrel in it!!

I hope yu have a nice day with your son. It will be lovely to catch up especially as you havent seen him for so long.

I have been planning a revamp of our fish tanks. I have asmall one which i have orderd a new stronger filter for as it will have guppies in it who are really messy fish. Also ordered a few plastic plants for our big tank in teh kitchen as i want to plant it across the full back. As its a corner tank both straight edges will be planted in order to give young fish a chance to survive as i am going to add livebearing and other fish into it. Its my newest project! Once the aquarium shops open,i am looking forward to putting fish into both tanks. My corner tank only has a plec and a gourami in it at the moment. Spent a wee fortune on Amazon today!!