Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-04-2020, 12:38 PM   #1

Saturday Daily

Afternoon all, well all good here. Have had an Iceland delivery at 8am and also a Sainsburys delivery at 10.30am all normal delivery slots and booked both last night so slots opening up maybe more drivers or the initial panic over. Nothing missing from either delivery but have ordered for three of my nieces as well as my sister. So in effect 5 households staying in. Sophie was desperate as run out of caster sugar.....she is a baker and cooks from scratch woman. She is also making her Dad's 60th birthday cake. Kate her older sister is then going to ice it and decorate it.

Nice rain doing my garden brilliantly and nice and steady now, my geranium seeds have popped through thr compost and I am sure I can see something in the cosmos seeds. But may be my eyes. LOL

Catsey Veteran

18-04-2020, 12:40 PM   #2

Re: Saturday Daily

Pamela Hope your nails are surviving and all is good with you as I say above we have rain.

Have a good day and weekend my friend. Glad your Mom is on the mend.

Catsey Veteran

18-04-2020, 12:42 PM   #3

Shelley you are fast becoming Dr Doolittle. LOL I have a new robin in my garden one of last years youngsters I think see how we go.

Catsey Veteran

18-04-2020, 12:44 PM   #4

Dinky.....Oh dear my friend hope all is slightly better with your fur and feather housemates. Yes totally quiet here like a cross between Christmas day morning and Easter Sunday. Stay well and have a good weekend.