Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
06-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #1

Daily thread - Jade Green Tuesday!

I've no idea what colour today should be - just put the colour to be stupid

It's still cold - but light and the days are getting noticeably longer. My OH is off to the dentist for a crown prep. He lost an ancient large filling before xmas and wasn't best pleased to learn that it was irreparable and would need a crown! Ho hum. Maybe a dental plan would be a good idea? I'm not sure they work out any cheaper, but at least the money is budgeted monthly instead of coming in a rush straight after xmas.

I am working on the allotment society accounts this morning, trying to get them in a form I can understand. I guess I will get well-wrapped and do a walk with D but it's a bit blimmin cold yet. Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Jade Green Tuesday!

Well I have been up for the paper, and now have a quick glance at catsey but off to work shortly. Got to do a bit of shopping first.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-01-2009, 10:56 AM   #3

sore, tired and fed up. Wont be on much Hope everyone else is having a better day than me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-01-2009, 10:56 AM   #4

Well I finally made it into the office today due to the kind offer of babysitting by my brother . . . he's currently panicking because of the potential of having to change one of Sebi's 'stinkers' . . . LOL. Welcome to the real world mate

It's -6 up here and very cold. However I do wish they'd stop banging on about it being 'arctic' . . . we're a long way off from the typical -40 of the said territory.

Got lots to get through so just a quick hello before I zip off to other parts of my PC.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
06-01-2009, 11:41 AM   #5

Morning all,
Im feeling a little better today but im still gonna go the doctors and get some antibiotics for my throat. I have been up since 4am coz my ears were in so much pain! pffft.

Its -3 here, later I have to take my car to get 4 new tyres, MOT and taxed! (what a nightmare!)

My friend had her baby yesterday, a little girl called Emily Marie. So I wont be seeing her till im totally better!

Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-01-2009, 11:53 AM   #6

Janey I tip tax your car for 6 months this time then for 12 months whent he 6 months is up so the tax and MOT do not fall at the same time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
06-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #7

Good tip!

Glad you're improving Janey.

Alex - write off today and cross your fingers that tomorrow is better. x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
06-01-2009, 12:18 PM   #8

DM, jade green is my favourite colour So Tuesday shoudl be a good day.

The heating in the office is broken a second day running. It's -3 outside and probably about 4C inside. It is actually illegal to work in conditions under 15C, but when I casually mentioned this to my manager she said "Och, I know but. Just drink lots of tea to keep you warm." So needless to say I'm not impressed, and finding it really hard to do any work or be motivated to do work when I can't feel my fingers or toes, and my nose is eternally sniffly. Bah humbug!

Alexgirl, hope you feel a little bit better by end of today -hugs- I've been away for a while so not sure what's up, but I'd recommend a really hot bath with lots of lovely essential oils to relax

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #9

Afternoon all, Just had Mollie to the vets, she has a small lump just below her pelvic bone on her rear end......Its just a slight thickening of the skin, just have to keep an eye on it.....
Then went to the Garden Centre to get her a new coat, and very posh she is in it...
Have some tidying to do, mutt walk, then ironing...Its all go today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #10

Had a lovely morning. It was very, very cold but at least it meant that the mud in the woods was frozen so doggy didn't need his usual rinse off and blow dry today. That saved me over an hour! It was great fun watching him skidding about on frozen puddles and ditches! He's fast asleep beside me on the sofa now having nice dreams.