Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #1

white wednesday

Morning everyone,

Im just in the house today as didnt go to work due to still not feeling great. Feel better than yesterday but still not 100% so going to give myself today to feel better and get back to work tomorrow hopefully. Its dull up here today. OH is working from home today which is good as he spoils me rottten when im not well

Hope you all have a great day. My thoughts are with tink today aswell.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #2

Re: white wednesday

Morning Pamela - glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better and that your OH is taking good care of you today. Hope you feel fighting fit very soon.

My thoughts are also with Tink today.

I have a grocery delivery later this morning, so OH has taken Monty out on his own in case he's not back in time. It is very grey and overcast here and not really very warm. Temperatures dropped yesterday evening and I am glad it's not just me that noticed. I feel the cold badly, but OH had to go and put a fleece on and I noticed Cats' Staff saying that she had two jumpers on and wasn't going to put the heating on in August! We try not to put the heating on until October, but that's not to say that we won't be lighting the log burner! On our local radio, they said that it has been the coldest summer for 18 years.

It's the quiz this evening hopefully .................. ?

Catsey Veteran

31-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #3

Hope Monty enjoys his walk, he is such a handsome boy Ive never used online shopping before, might try it though as loads of people are saying its good

Im up for the quiz this evening I have also just been tracking the new scratchpost online today and it has been loaded onto the truck in Glasgow for delivery so should get it today!!! Looking forward to recieving it!!

Quiz at 8.15pm angie?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #4

Hope so Pamela - Eileen is quizmistress tonight. We may have to send out the Press Gangs to ensure enough players though, as Shelley is away!

Catsey Veteran

31-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #5

lynz should be here for the quiz, i will send her a wee text to see

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #6

Hi, people! Another lovely but cooler than usual day, sunny and 26 C (78 F) nearing 10:45 am; a warming trend coming by the long holiday weekend... our Labor Day. The latex gloves came yesterday and I gave Leia her first meds in her ear; she was a bit surprised and made a wrinkly-nose face as if it smelled nasty; will see how it goes this afternoon.

Pamela, hope you feel better soon and that the new scratch post comes. Do give online grocery shopping a shot; I think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, so convenient, especially in inclement weather or if you're not feeling well. Angie, sorry it's so chilly so early, not the lovely warm Summer everyone was anticipating. 18 years, wow!

Yes, quiz time tonight at 8:15! Hope to see you there, think my Qs are a bit better than the last time I was quizmistress; that site I was using was not good.

Stat warm, folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
31-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #7

Hi all... Hope the day goes well as far as it has gone.

It has bene chilly here recently - noticed it on Mon...

I'm not long in the door from work. Was an interesting day, but oh, am glad to be home.

Thougths with you Tink.