Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 2 x Maine Coons
15-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #1

New home needed for 2 Maine Coons!

Unfortunatly the new addition to our brood Delilah (Rhodesian Ridgeback) doesnt get on with our two cats Jack and Buster so i am trying to find them a new home where they can be fussed over all day long again! I am willing to give them for freee to the right person. Anyone in the Liverpool area who might be interested? They are both brilliant cats, really funny and sweet. I will be really sad to see them go but its not fair on them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
15-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #2

Re: New home needed for 2 Maine Coons!

How old is the dog? How long have you had her? Will their breeder not take them back?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
15-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
How old is the dog? How long have you had her? Will their breeder not take them back?
I was going to ask the same thing. Seems such a shame that the cats are the ones to go after they were there first. If the dog is a pup then is there no way you can teach him some manners around the cats?

Banned

Cats owned: N/A
16-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
I was going to ask the same thing. Seems such a shame that the cats are the ones to go after they were there first. If the dog is a pup then is there no way you can teach him some manners around the cats?
Ditto that... The cats were there first More of an upheaval for them to be rehomed... Dog training for the dog may help the problem you have!

Having said that, I wish you the best and hope the cats find a great new home... Just be VERY picky who you give them to.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Burmese
21-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #5

I believe the Maine Coon Club will help to get a new home for them