Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #31

Re: Help with abandoned cat

Well done to you all...job well done.............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #32

That's a nice name for a cat - I hope it brings her luck finding her new home.
(What a lot of kitens there are advertised now - it must be peak season)

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
02-08-2009, 06:36 PM   #33

Just wanted to say thankyou again, i would have come back sooner but ive had a hell of a week myself and as i have just said in a message to Kazz, this has really taken a load off my mind in what has been a very worrying and stressful couple of weeks for me so thankyou very much. im keeping fingers crossed that kitty finds her perfect forever home soon!

I hope she got on well at the vets Smudgley? can you tell im still thinking about her?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
02-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #34

Dizzy is fine. She is FIV / FeLV negative.

However she is pregnant again!

So she will have her litter with us.

She is nice & friendly & clean.

Catsey Senior

02-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
Dizzy is fine. She is FIV / FeLV negative.

However she is pregnant again!

So she will have her litter with us.

She is nice & friendly & clean.
oh my goodness the poor poor girl, that is so horrible that she managed to get pregnant again how far along is she? wierd that she was found locked in a shed and then kept at my sisters inside yet she still managed to get pregant, think she was lucky to have been abandoned by a very obviously horrible owner. oh im so upset to know she has to go through all that again the poor thing. thank god that she is safe in a foster home now being properly looked after. im glad that she is healthy otherwise, but i really am so bummed about that. atleast this will be her last litter and then she can hopefully live a stress free life in a loving home somewhere. thankyou for letting me know, i appreciate it.

Catsey Veteran

02-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #36

No worries, I haven't actually met her yet, she went to the vets yesterday for a vet check & blood test & I had a call today to report that the test was negative but the vets say she is in the early stages of pregnancy. Don't know how far gone she is. We won't abort the litter, not somethng I like to do, so we will just hang onto her & see what happens. At least she is with an indoor fosterer not in a pen. Will keep you posted. I go on holiday soon for nearly 3 weeks, but I'm sure there will be news after I return or Kazz may hear news if there is anything to report.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #37

Just catching up with this thread.Just want to hug all you girls who rallied around for Dizzy, you're very special.
Hope she has a good birth and that she and her babies find forever homes,ASAP.

Catsey Senior

02-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #38

Quote:
No worries, I haven't actually met her yet, she went to the vets yesterday for a vet check & blood test & I had a call today to report that the test was negative but the vets say she is in the early stages of pregnancy. Don't know how far gone she is. We won't abort the litter, not somethng I like to do, so we will just hang onto her & see what happens. At least she is with an indoor fosterer not in a pen. Will keep you posted. I go on holiday soon for nearly 3 weeks, but I'm sure there will be news after I return or Kazz may hear news if there is anything to report.
Thankyou so much for letting me know that. i will be keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for her and i will be wishing for a teeny tiny litter to make everyones lives easier! if you find out far along she is would you or Kazz be able to let me know? im just really suspicious now because of what i said previously about her being found locked in a shed and my sister admitted to me that she had been looking after her a little longer then she had first led me to believe but i dont think she had her for anymore then 2 weeks before Kazz collected her, i can try and find out though. im just wondering if her friend had the cat longer after finding her and thats how she got pregnant again? though of course there could be no big conspiracy going on and she could have became pregnant in the time leading up to being abandoned

im just so upset about all of this, i had hoped she would just be going on to live a happy life now, such a shame she has to go through it all again. Il just keep telling myself that she is being well looked after now and it wont be long until she can go to that forever home. oh i am such a worry wort, even when its not my own animals and no i never met her either but everyone says she is a sweet little thing bless her. ok, fingers firmly crossed for her now!

Catsey Veteran

02-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #39

I would guess if the vets have said early stages that she is between 3 & 5 weeks. Most likely 3-4 weeks I would imagine.

Catsey Senior

02-08-2009, 07:25 PM   #40

Quote:
I would guess if the vets have said early stages that she is between 3 & 5 weeks. Most likely 3-4 weeks I would imagine.
Thanks, i dont have a clue about cat pregnancys so wasnt sure how long that would mean lol i shall try and find out off my sister exactly how long she had the cat and if anyone else had her before that. i know it wont do anyone much good now to point fingers and blame but i just think it is so unfair to both the kitty and you as a rescue to have to be dealing with a pregnant cat/litter. i hate how irresponsible people can be, especially when the cats protection offer neutering vouchers etc, there is just no excuse for it