Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
23-01-2023, 07:14 AM   #1

Monday daily.

Good morning ladies,
Monday evening here, 6.30pm and it's been a cooler day. It hasn't rained as yet, but the sky's been very dark for the last couple of hours.I don't think it's going to be a great night. My sinuses have been dreadful today though so I guess our humidity levels must be high. I haven't been doing much, just watching Snoddy who seems happy enough and trying to brush Miracle who is going back to the groomer on Thursday, followed by Betsey on Friday. Lynn, the groomer ,is definitely closing at the end of January, so will get all of them back before that for a quick brazilian again. before that. Maybe not Snoddy though. I will wait and see how he is. Janna has been working all day today but is finishing at 7pm. She's going to bring us home a Thai takeaway for tea. Hope she hurries up, as I'm getting hungry. There's still nothing on at Te Pae until March, so they're not getting much work at all. She's happy to take what she can get ,as she needs to pay for that tooth in March. Brenna is heading off to Florida in April and they are looking forward to it.as a family holiday. I got asked if I wanted to come along and they would have paid for me, but i said no, as I won't leave the cats. I really don't like flying much either, but it was a nice gesture anyway.She also offered to pay for Janna's tooth, but I really want Janna to take the responsibility herself as she's working now. Of course I'll make up the difference if she hasn't got enough money by then, but she should have it by then, depending on how much it will be to have it out. He can't tell her until he actually sees it., but at least she's got enough now for the consult fee.

SHELLEY,I'm glad work is going well for you. Hopefully this will also be a good week for you Poor kwame, although she's probably out of season now. It must be very difficult to keep the pups separated as they're so used to being together. Your poor dad catching another virus. I'm so pleased he went to his doctor and is getting things sorted, and I hope that all his tests have good results. Does he have his own BP monitor or will he keep having to go back to his doctor to have it monitored ? Reuben must have had a great time with your dad's friends while he was away. It's good he didn't fret. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to be back with your dad though, even if he didn't show it much.

PAMELA, I hope you had a relaxing weekend and you are all set for the week ahead. Gosh, weekends and holidays just seem to race by, don't they ? Have you chosen your paint scheme and wallpaper for the lounge yet ? I'm sure you'll be excited to get started on that. and looking forward to getting your new couches and flooring.

Well ladies, that's me for the night /day. Janna will be home soon, so I'll go and put the plates and cutlery out. I'm starving now, so hope she doesn't miss the bus.

Have a great Monday Pamela and Shelley..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-01-2023, 07:14 PM   #2

Re: Monday daily.

Hello ladies, just been having a catch up with all your news.
Dinky, how lovely that Paddy came to spend time with you and Jenna and you got to meet Oliver and Matilda.
They sound like lovely little children.
Pamela, I hope you find a suitable activity for Robyn when she's finished her season, man trailing sounds really good.
Big tvs are great, we have ours on the wall.
Busy morning at work, then I rung dad who is feeling a bit better and the electrician who is rewiring his bungalow turned up, thank goodness.