Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-01-2023, 07:14 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Good morning ladies,
Thursday evening 6.30pm here and it's been another very hot day, but going to reach 30degrees tomorrow ,I hear. How horrible. I went to the cardiologist today and was fitted with a 24 hour BP monitor, which is really cumbersome. it's been taking my BP every 30 minutes, day and night and is rather noisy.I think it will be impossible to lie down in bed tonight as I can only lie on my back, which I don't normally do. Anyway I've got to go back tomorrow and have it removed at 11am ,and believe me ,I won't be sorry. Janna was lucky today and found the last bag of cat biscuits that the cats love at Animates, so she got them.I hope we can make it last for a month, then the panic will start again.

Bad news today. Our Prime Minister, Jacinda Adern ,has announce she is resigning early next month.i thought she was a strong PM and a lovely woman, but lately everyone was finding fault with her and she said she'd had enough. Can't say I blame her. There's no mention yet of anyone taking over from her ,but I think that will be Labour's chances of winning the next election gone. I think she'll be missed.

I'm going out for a quick walk soon as I haven't been doing much all day. Might go down to the river

Wraps with the rest of the casserole from last night along with hummus, salad and grated carrot.for our tea tonight. They were yummy.

PAMELA, I hope your new TV arrived safely yesterday and it is now going well.Have you now decided on the couch you both want ?Hope you don't have to wait to long for it.to arrive. That room of yours is certainly going to look beautiful when it's finished. Hope work is continuing to go well ,especially with those new hours.

SHELLEY, hope all is well with you, Howard and Chris as well.

Well ladies, I'm off now to do a few dishes ,then down to the river I go. !
Have a fantastic Thursday, both of you and keep warm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-01-2023, 09:51 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Good morning dinky and Shelley,

Dinky I do hope you manage to get some sleep between the heart monitor and the heat! Are the cats doing i with it? That’s great Janna managed to get the biscuits for the cats. That’s a pity Miranda never came back to you. I hope the children like the presents you send them. They will be special for them.

Shelley I hope all is good with you and your family and pups

We picked our suite on Monday night. We have gone for 2 3 seater sofas in a light brown material. Should get them start of March so not too far away. Our tv arrived yesterday so we set it up when he came home. I went to meet my friend for a walk and he tried his Xbox on it and loved it! We have it in a tv unit just now but it will be going in the wall. We have taken a few days off work at the start of February to start the decorating. Got 4 walks to completely strip and repaper and get the painting done as well then get the new flooring done all before the suite arrives so it’s going to be busy!!

Harris has the vet tonight for his boosters but it’s not our usual vet we are seeing so will see how it goes. This vet has a thing about wanting to remove pets teeth!! Harris teeth are perfect even for his age so she will be getting told no!!

Not much else happening tbh.

Have a great day ladies