Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
15-01-2023, 07:47 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday.

Good morning ladies
Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I've had Paddy around every day while Miranda has been playing croquet. all day. On Thursday, he turned up at 10am with the children and we actually got on well, although I kept off any subjects that might have made him defensive. The children are quite different.Oliver is dark haired with olive skin and very small for his age and also very vocal. he seems very bright and is not at all shy. Matilda is also small, very blonde and very introverted. They are nice children, very polite and were gentle with the cats. Janna looked after them well and played with them the whole day and eventually Matilda started talking to her and later on, to me. They came back on Friday and Saturday as well and spent the day. They flew back to Hamilton today at 4pm, as it was the last day of croquet yesterday. Unfortunately, I never got to speak to Miranda. I rang Paddy this morning and said I would love to speak to Miranda and congratulate her for winning the shield ,but neither of them rang me back. Paddy is still obviously ruled by her , it seems. Anyway I didn't ring them back as there was no point.It seems that she still doesn't want to be friends or have anything to do with me. Sad but true. At least she let me see the children. and at least I got to see Paddy. Whoops, Janna has just received a text from Paddy right now saying that he's sorry he didn't get back to me but they were at the croquet presentation this morning ,then drove to the hot pools in Hanmer and then nearly missed their 4pm flight this afternoon. I'll text Paddy again and say congratulations to Miranda again, but I'll have no way of knowing whether he'll show it to her unless she does text me back.

That's all I've been doing the last couple of days - entertaining and catching up with Paddy., so no more news.

PAMELA,I hope the weather is a bit better for you today and the rain has finally stopped I'm pleased that Robyn handled the vet OK the other day but what a pain that she went into season while there and had to miss her flyball session. That is so disappointing as I know you would have been looking forward to it and it would have been so good for her too. It's strange that they couldn't reschedule you for a later date, especially as they are looking for new members. Hopefully you'll find something better soon. Have you met Robyn's litter sister yet ? i still find that amazing that she is also in Scotland. I also hope you managed to get through those 92 shared drives at work - it does sound a bit daunting. Hopefully your dad is now safely on his way to Germany and I hope he and his friends have a great time there and also in Amsterdam as well. Gosh, he really has been bitten by the travel bug.

Shelley,, your dad as well !!! I hope he is having a great time away. I hope that you had a good week and didn't have to work too hard, and you're having a really good weekend. Hopefully there may be a doll fair on close by When is your next club meeting ? I know that you look forward to them, Shelley.

Well ladies, I'll go get Janna's phone now and text Miranda. Let's see if she answers me .I won't hold my breath though.

Have a really good, relaxing Sunday ,Pamela and Shelley and may the sun shine on you both today.