Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-01-2023, 11:56 AM   #1

Wet Thursday

Good morning ladies,

its wet and miserable here this morning but at least it was dry when we walked the dogs at 6am.

Not really much happening, just working and fairly busy but wanted to make sure i posted in the forum. Working on a project regarding shared drives and i have 92 to look into!

I didnt fix the laptop, i was told when i picked it up, just to request a return to the supplier so thats what i did!

Robyn gets her first jags with us tomorrow night so i have made sure Steven will be there as i have no idea how she will be. Mia is terrified and Steven has to hold her for the vet to give her the injection. Hopefully Robyn wont really bother as she is so much more confident. She also starts flyball this weekend which we are quite excited about. Steven wants to come along to and be involved which is great.

Dinky, did you get to meet the children? i do hope you had a wonderful time with them!! Did Miranda come along to? It must have been lovely to see Paddy and the children. Janna would have loved it too i imagine. YOu must tell us how it went.

Glad Jannas tooth has settled down. I still cant believe the price of the consultation and x-ray!!

Shelley, how are you? Your doll fair at the weekend sounded lovely. Glad you enjoyed. When does your dad go away with his friends? My dad goes away at the weekend to Germany then the day he gets back he has to pick his other friend up and head to Newcastle to get the boat to Amsterdam for another few days!!

Hope you have a lovely day ladies