Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-01-2023, 05:14 AM   #1

Wednesday daily.

Good morning ladies,
It's 4.30pm here after another warm day. I managed to get a load of washing done this morning and it's beautifully dry now. The phone rang at 7.30am this morning and guess who it was ? ........Paddy, ringing from a motel here in Christchurch. He and the children arrived last night .
Miranda has already been here a week, playing in the Womens World Croquet championship and is evidently doing really well. Paddy is getting a hire car today sometime and said he would love to see me and let me meet Oliver and Matilda. I couldn't believe it, but he's coming round tomorrow morning We chatted for a while and I kept remarking that the children were very quiet. Paddy said he'd shut them in the other room and told them to stay there until he'd finished on the phone.!!! He was very guarded in what he was saying but we were friendly and it will be nice to see the children tomorrow. I told him to please go and see to his children as I didn't like the idea of them being unsupervised. Anyway, tomorrow will tell. I'll let you know how we go

. At least Janna will be here with me ,as she's not working until Friday I'm quite pleased about that. Her tooth hasn't been too bad today and she's hoping it may stop moving for a bit. Incidently, that initial consult fee for the maxillo-facial surgeon isn't $338. I must have read it wrong. It's actually $388 !!! Just for a half hour. !!!

Crispy skin chicken tonight for tea along with veges, and stewed apples to follow.

PAMELA, did you decide to get that new lounge suite at the weekend ? I hope you did. I also hope that your new work hours are fitting in well. Finishing at 3.30pm will always give you more time to be with the dogs and enable to get your tea ready before Steven gets home Did you manage to get that laptop at work working again ? How frustrating that must have been. I hate it when things don't work right. You must be more patient than me. I hope the dogs and cats are doing well and that Steven is getting over his birthday ! You must be so looking forward to meeting Robyn's litter sister and her owner ,Pamela. I hope that happens soon.

SHELLEY,last weekend certainly sounded like a busy one for you with your dolls and setting up that display. How did your talk go? I hope it went well. I think ,like Pamela, I would have been nervous as well, but I guess if it's on something you're passionate about, then it becomes easier. I'm pleased your dad is now OK and I hope he has a great time away with his friends. I hope ,though, that Reuben will be OK without him.

Well ladies, I'm off now to prepare some veges for tea. Janna has bought the washing in and is folding it up.for me. Let's hope she puts it away as well.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.