Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-01-2023, 08:43 PM   #1

Fantastic Sunday!

Good evening ladies, how are you both?

Dinky, i do hope you havent had anymore power cuts and that janna is ok now. SOunds like you have had a time of it between the power cuts and then dropping your phone in teh water!! Thank goodness you are ok!! That was great you have managed to get a replacement at the moment. Hopefully the storm has passed as well now.

Shelley, i hope all is well with you as well

Its Stevens birthday today so we started it off with a 5.5mile walk with the girls then home, organised and then went out to look at sofas, we have seen one we like and it is a great price at the moment so i think we are going to go for it. Its a 3 seater and 2 single seaters so will fit in nicely here. Steven wants a new TV as well which will be about a 75inch and mounted on the wall and we are getting new flooring and redecorating so teh living room is going to look amazing when it is done.

Exciting news as well!! I found all of Robyns siblings!! I posted on the Brittany club of GB [Sys edit: Contains pet forums] page about it being her second birthday and a couple of others posted theirs were the same, got chatting and turns out they were her siblings!! I got added to the whats app group for the litter and have seen photos of hr at a few days old, photos of her siblings and heard all about her siblings. It has been amazing!! We also have a play date arranged for her with her sister as she is the only one in Scotland from the litter, really looking forward to it!! Ive been on [Sys edit: Contains pet forums] messenger and whatsapp all afternoon!!