Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-01-2023, 08:16 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Good morning ladies,It's just after 7pm here after a very hot day, and another is forecast for tomorrow I do not like this weather at all, neither do the cats. My sinus is playing up again unfortunately and I keep sneezing all the time.. I've gone through a lot of tissues today, that's for sure.Poor Janna's last remaining wisdom tooth, the badly impacted one, has started moving and causing her a bit of discomfort today. Unfortunately Andrew is unable to remove this one and she has been referred to an oral surgeon. I'm hoping it will just settle down again for a while and stop moving, which it probably will do. I have had another lazy day today as it was just too hot to do much My BP went really low this morning and I was really light headed for a time., but it seems to have settled again. I really think that the new meds I've been put on are a bit too strong and maybe a reduced dose will be better.

Snoddy was standing on my bed last night waiting for me to come to bed. When I went in there, I smelt something burning ,only to find it was Snoddy's tail that was right under my bedside light. I'm so pleased I went into the bedroom when I did.Luckily Snoddy didn't seem to be aware of it, but the smell of singed fur hung around for ages. In the future, I won't turn that light on until I'm actually in the room.

Just mince on toast for tea tonight for me and I've stewed some pears to follow. Gosh, there's so many things missing from our supermarket shelves now,. There's no eggs at all availabe anywhere, cat food is in short supply, still no cat litter that my cats like, and just when I fancy some, there's no plain water crackers anywhere.My sister bought me a nice block of cheese from the Barry's Bay cheese factory when she was over in Akaroa, and I'm dying to try it on a plain cracker., but I can't get a packet at all. Grrr !!!. My sister and Becca are going to Orana Wildlife Park tomorrow, which will be nice for them. It's lovely there. I love looking at the big cats, especially the cheetah. Such beautiful creatures they are.

PAMELA, I hope Steven enjoyed the football yesterday and that fry up for breakfast sounds super .Yum. The takeaway also sounds marvellous, but what a pity you're now going back to home cooked meals again. Takeaways are always so much nicer., but they are expensive all the time. At least you're able to treat yourself at the weekends. I do hope your neighbour's dash cam reveals some details about the crash into your car, Pamela. It would be great if you were able to identify the culprits on camera It would serve them right. Good luck clearing away all your decorations today. I always think it's rather a sad job doing that, but they can't stay up forever.

, SHELLEY, I'm so pleased that your dad is now back at home and Reuben is back on familiar territory again. Your poor dad, having to wait for 24 hours just to see a doctor. It sounds like our A and E department here. That's disgusting .At least he's going to see his own GP now and hopefully he'll get some satisfaction there. We're all keeping up our prayers for him that his problem will be sorted out quickly., as I'm sure it will be. It sounds as if you had a lovely walk with the pups yesterday and how great that you saw another Basenji out on your travels. As Pamela said, it must be really good to see a fellow Basenji owner or a fellow Brittany owner when you are out. That's why I was amazed to see a Basenji across the road recently but I have yet to see a Brittany. There's not too many Basenjis or Brittanys here in New Zealand it seems.

Well ladies, I'm off to try and get cool, as it's still very hot. Janna will take the cats out later if they want to go. I won't go outside myself as there's too much pollen in the air and it doesn't help my sinus problem at all.

Enjoy your Tuesday ladies. Oh yes, expect a bit of sunshine soon. I'm going to put some of our heat into a bottle and send it over to you !!!