Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-12-2022, 12:32 PM   #1

New years eve

Hello, as usual we are on our way to dermatology, lol.
Chris is now having UVB treatment without the tablets. He was getting slightly burned with them.
It's Malaika's 13th birthday today, as she has lots of things from Christmas, we bought her some fish and corned beef.
Going to make her some special biscuits later.
Pamela, glad you got the Nintendo.
I'd mention to insurance that the car is pulling to the side, could have damaged the tracking.
Dinky, please send some heat over here but not the earthquakes.
I hope things settle down.
Hope you have had a nice new year.
Pamela, have fun whatever you are doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-12-2022, 03:16 PM   #2

Re: New years eve

Good afternoon Shelley,

I hope Chris's treatment goes well. Happy birthday to Malaika!! I hope she enjoys her fish and corned beef!!

Do you have any plans for bringing in the New Year?

I will speak to the insurance during the week again about the pulling but where the car has been hit, my dad has said it shouldnt have affected anything to do with the wheels but i find it really strange that it has started doing it after the damage was done.

We are having a quiet day today and will probably bring in the bells then go to bed and take Mia up with us due to the fireworks. I am heading up to Glencoe with my dad tomorrow as it has been many years since i have gone with him on NYD. Will be nice to spend a bit of time up there with him provided the weather is kind to us.

Dinky, how are you and Janna bringing in the New Year? I do hope you have a lovely time whatever you do.

Enjoy your evening ladies and i will speak to you in 2023!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-01-2023, 12:27 AM   #3

Re: New years eve

Hi Pamela and Shelley, I'll post tonight when New Years Day is over here, but in the meantime, I want to wish you both a good New Years Eve. for today and tonight.It was very quiet here, unlike last year. A lot of people in Christchurch have covid and that's probably the reason. Brenna and Jared came round last night and stayed for a while. Nothing exciting at all really. I had a decent sleep for a change - all good. No fireworks except for a few loud bangs in the distance which the cats didn't like and they wouldn't go outside all evening because of it.

PAMELA,, I'm glad you got that Nintendo. Now you'll need more games.!!! I hope the fireworks aren't too bad tonight ,especially as Mia is so afraid. It's good you'll take her upstairs with you tonight. What a shame about your car and the insurance company taking so long to look at your claim. Can they not give you a replacement vehicle in the meantime. ? I'd be a bit wary about driving it if it's pulling to the left, especially in heavy traffic. You'll be looking forward to spending a bit of time with your dad at Glencoe tomorrow. I do hope the sun shines for you both while you are there.

SHELLEY,, poor Chris (and you) are certainly having a very "medicinal" time at the moment. I do hope the UVB treatment works out well for him and he can stay off the tablets A big Happy Birthday today for Malaika I hope she enjoys her fish and corned beef meal. and her special dog biscuits when you have time to make them.

Have a great day/evening ladies. I'll post tonight again on the forum.