Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-12-2022, 03:57 AM   #1

The day after Boxing Day 2022.- Tuesday Daily.

Good morning ladies,
Well Christmas has come and gone for another year and by the sounds of it, we all had a good time.. It was just Janna and me on Christmas Day and we had a nice meal of hot chicken with veges. Brenna ,Jared and the children came round yesterday and stayed for a while for coffee and cake (and lollies) and got their presents. Jared had a struggle assembling my Dyson Pure but we finally got it done and into the bedroom. If I have it on Night Mode, it's extremely quiet, and so that's what I'll have it on every night (although having said that, it was not a hot night last night so didn't turn it on. I don't really want it for the cooling feature ,but rather to purify the air over summer. I've promised everyone that I'll be doing a belated Christmas meal for them in the New year, when I feel a lot better . Brenna was so disappointed that she didn't get her plate of Dragon's Breath pudding at Christmas.!!!We'll have it soon, I promised her. She told me that the whole family may be going to Florida in April for a holiday, as they have heaps of air points to use up. Lucky them.

We haven't been doing much today as it's actually cold here and it has been raining.I may go out for a walk later if it settles. My BP has been normal all day, but it starts to spike from tea time onwards and it's really high all night - makes me feel sick and it's near impossible to sleep. That's the reverse dipper effect.Hopefully this medication I'm taking will settle it, as the nights are VERY long !!!

Soup for tea tonight - chicken and corn.Nice and easy for me too.

PAMELA,I'm glad you got spoiled on Christmas Day. Everyone should be spoiled at Christmas.I'm sorry about your car though. What a nasty shock. Hopefully you'll get it sorted with your insurance company quickly and at least Steven has a car. How nice that everything went nicely with your dad, sister and family on Christmas Day and then at Steven's family dinner. It sounds as if you enjoyed it.Good to do a bit of shopping yesterday as well. If you want a Nintendo Switch, you go for it. AND you definitely can't be without a steam mop. They're worth their weight in gold, especially when you have dogs in the house.It's a good thing that your old mop wasn't plugged in when Robyn chewed through the cord. She could have got a nasty shock. Hope the dogs and kitties all enjoyed their Christmas gifts as well.

SHELLEY,how lovely that you went to Christmas services on both days. I'm sure they were both very uplifting. I'm so sorry that Chris' appointment didn't go so well the other day and I hope his back isn't painful for him. At least the pups got a lovely walk on the beach anyway. I'm pleased that your dad and Reuben were able to spend Christmas with you . I'm sure they both enjoyed themselves and you must love having them both.I hope your buffet meal yesterday went well and your son and his fiance enjoyed it, along with everyone else Nice idea to have a buffet meal and let everyone help themselves. I hope you ,too, were spoiled over Christmas, Shelley.

Well ladies, I hope you both have a really great Tuesday. Don't know what your weather is like but hope it's not too cold. It's just started raining here again, so i don't think I'll be going out for a walk any time soon.

Enjoy your day, Pamela and Shelley.