Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-12-2022, 07:24 PM   #1

Boxing day daily

Good evening ladies,

I hope you both had a lovely christmas. I certainly got spoiled. The start of the day wasnt great as we went out to my car to head to my dads and someone had hit it during the night and dented and badly scratched it so had to raise a crime report soo i can give it to my insurance tomorrow when i phone them. I am putting the car off the road until its repaired as the passenger door isnt properly secure as the handle is also damaged. The rest of the day was lovely though. Nice seeing my dad and sister and the kids and then Stevens family for dinner which was really nice!!

We went out and did a little bit of shopping today and i have nearly decided on buying myself a nintendo switch as a treat. Always fancied one but never bit the bullet and done it. Also going to buy a new steam mop tomorrow as Robyn chewed through the wire of mine!!

Dinky, i hope you had a lovely day and got spoiled!! What did you do for dinner?

Shelley, sorry to hear Chris appointment didnt go as planned. I hope all is ok. Glad you enjoyed the church service on both days. Did you have a nice christmas dinner

Take care ladies