Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-12-2022, 07:48 AM   #1

Wednesday daily

Good morning Pamela and Shelley, Wednesday 7.15pm here and it's been a cooler day today. It even rained for a bit over lunch time - of course i had a full load of washing out, but decided to leave it as I don't want damp washing hanging around the laundry. I had a decent sleep last night for a change, but have felt nauseous all day again. I'm seeing my own doctor tomorrow so will have a chat with him about everything. I've just spent the day at home, doing bits and pieces and wrapping up a few more presents. Made a salad for tea and had it with surimi My cousin had 2 days now testing negative ,so went out to do some shopping this morning, but came home feeling dreadful. She was too ill to talk for long but said she'd ring me back later. So far she hasn't and I don't really like to ring her. Her daughter -in-law, whom she is living with, now has covid as well.

Janna went out and did a wee bit of shopping for me today. Couldn't get any wild bird seed though. Hopefully there'll be some there tomorrow, otherwise I suppose they'll eat budgie seed as an alternative.I've done all my xmas shopping now, except for one more thing for Becca. I am thinking of a nice pair of panties, but not sure of her size yet.

I hear my son is coming to Christchurch in January and is bringing the children for a visit. If so, this will be the first time I've actually seen them !!!Brenna suggested we get them a wee gift. Matilda supposedly likes cats and Oliver is crazy on dinosaurs. I will get them something but there's no guarantee that we'll get to see them. I hope so though, for Brenna and Janna's sake. Personally I can take it or leave it - awful thing to say, I know, but somehow it seems a bit late now

PAMELA, I hope all is well in your household and all the dogs and cats are well. You'll be enjoying your time off work ,no doubt and getting all set up for xmas. I bet your tree looks beautiful this year.Have you still got the blue theme ?This will be Robyn's first xmas with you, and I hope it's special for her.I just can't believe that her previous owners wanted to give up. I could never do that.I hope Steven has finally got around to doing his xmas shopping. - talk about leaving everything until the last minute. !!!Please wish him good luck from me.

SHELLEY, I hope you are now feeling a lot better and have stopped your coughing. You don't want a horrid bug all over xmas. I'm thrilled that Malaika is now over her dental and all is well with both pups. Have you wrapped up all your presents yet and put them under the tree, all ready for santa ? I think wrapping and writing in cards is the worse job ever. I hate it, and can never think what to write in cards.Whatever I write always ends up sounding silly. I'm sure Howard and Chris will be getting excited about xmas now as well.

Well ladies, no more news, so I'll sign off. and go and get a cup of herbal tea.
Have a great Wednesday ladies and stay warm.
PS Sorry about all the grammar mistakes. I'm afraid to go back and change them, as my computer is likely to wipe my whole post. !!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-12-2022, 10:38 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday daily

Hello ladies,
Bright and sunny here today.
Probably take the dogs to the brickcroft.
Feeling OK but still coughing like mad. I've decided to just wait it out, providing I keep feeling OK.
Christmas presents wrapped but can't put under the tree, the dogs would destroy.
Malaika has already had the tree over.
Off to hospital later for Chris's dermatology appointment, we have to go Christmas and new years eve.
Dinky, I hope your go appointment goes well tomorrow.
Hope you get to see Paddy and your two grand children in Jan.
Pamela, are you all set now for Christmas?
What are your plans?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-12-2022, 06:02 PM   #3

Re: Wednesday daily

Evening ladies,

Its dark and windy here today. Been over to visit my dad then home to see to the dogs and watch a sequel to a trilogy of Christmas movies i found yesterday Glad to be off now and Steven finishes today. Got a day in town planned tomorrow which will be nice although i am picking my own Christmas presents which takes away the surprise of opening them.

Dinky, glad you managed to get a sleep last night, i imagine you feel better after it but not good about the nausea. Im sure the birds will love any kind of seed they can get just now. Well done having all your christmas presents wrapped. I have about 3 to wrap now.

I do hope Paddy brings the kids over to see you, would be lovely to meet them.

Shelley, i hope Chris got on ok at the hospital I do hope your cough settles down and you feel better for Christmas. I have our presents under the tree but they are also in bags and the dogs dont bother with them thankfully. We are going to my dads in the morning and then Stevens folks for dinner then home. Also home inbetween for the dogs.

Not really been up to much else.

have a lovely evening