Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-12-2022, 05:49 AM   #1

Cooler Monday.

Good morning ladies,
Monday 5.15pm here and it's been a cooler day today with less humidity. Much better for sinus. It rained through the night and just a wee bit this morning, so I didn't do any washing. i wish I had done it now, because the rain stopped and it would have dried beautifully. I'm going to the medical centre tomorrow for a BP check and I'm seeing my own doctor on Thursday. My heart beat is still a bit erratic at times but seems a bit better - hopefully I'm getting used to these new meds. I managed to sleep a bit last night as well thank goodness.

Becca, my niece didn't end up going to the chinese restaurant for a meal last night on her birthday, as there were no buses. My sister and her husband have no car and our bus service into town is terrible as lots of drivers have covid and can't work. They ordered in pizza instead, which Becca likes anyway., so she ended up having a nice birthday.

I'm seriously thinking of putting off my xmas tea for the family until New years Eve. Normally I do a tea on Christmas Eve and Brenna ,Jared and the children come, along with my sister, Peter and Becca and usually my cousin as well. This year, I really can't be bothered doing that while I don't feel well and I really don't want a lot of people in the house. I haven't told the others yet, but I'm sure that will be OK with them. My cousin is still testing positive for covid anyway and I'm not sure whether she was going to come or not. I feel a bit mean ,but I hope they understand. Brenna has invited me to her place for a xmas meal but I'd rather just stay here and have a relaxing day with Janna.

PAMELA, I hope Barney and Mia are now fully recovered , and Robyn's paw is healing nicely. Has the snow stopped yet? I hope Steven got you those new boots for your birthday. You certainly need them in the snow. I do hope you enjoyed the avatar movie the other night ., and I bet the dogs were all curled up sleeping peacefully when you got home again. It's always a worry though, when you go out and leave them unattended, especially when they have been unwell. At least with the snow, their paws won't be in contact with the gritty paths, so they won't get it on their paws.

SHELLEY, be careful with all that ice around. I hate ice - it's so dangerous. I hope your coughing has eased a bit . At least you've still got a couple of antibiotics left to take and remember that the medication does remain in your body for some time after you've finished the course. Hopefully if you need some more, your doctor will give them to you. Congratulations for managing to finish all your xmas shopping in record time. I'm glad Malaila is doing well now and thank goodness Kwame doesn't need to go to the vet for his teeth. Reuben seems to be holding his own as well, so your dad will be thrilled. Good on him for coming to you for treats. !!!(Reuben, not your dad).

Well ladies, I'm off to see what I can find for tea. Janna is going to get herself a takeaway but I might just have an egg, which will be better for my tummy.

Have a really good Monday ladies and stay warm and dry.