Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-12-2008, 11:12 AM   #1

For Sale - Bugaboo 2-in-1 travel system £250.00

Hi, I'm advertising this locally to me, but thought it might be worth posting it here too . . . incase anyone knows of someone expecting a baby shortly.

Orange/black Bugaboo Chameleon
Sadly, my son has finally grown out of his Bugaboo. This is the 'daddy' of all pushchairs . . . style and superb functionality combined; he's loved riding in it and I have had tremendous fun pushing it!

I've had it for 2 1/2 years and it's only been used for the one child so it's in very good condition apart from the usual light scuffing picked up on a day to day basis. Because of the carrycot function it can be used from birth.

If required, for additional portability, you can attach a baby car seat to the base unit (car seat not included).

The above price includes:
~ Folding base unit; 2 small front swivel wheels, 2 large back fixed wheels, adjustable height handle, reversible handle arm (rough terrain vs pavement use)
~ Carry cot
~ Carrying handle
~ Pushchair seat (will also take the detachable carrying handle) with 5-point safety harness
~ Orange fleece hood cover
~ Orange pushchair seat cover
~ Orange quilted cozytoes - brilliantly warm
~ Under unit shopping basket
~ Waterproof hood
~ Full instructions

I hate to have to sell this as it's such a style icon but I really need the space. Collection from Central Reading or I can arrange courier (at cost).