Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-12-2006, 08:08 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Monday..

Morning all, haven't had a look out of the curtains to see what the weather is doing yet. Hubby has just set off to work and I am enjoying a nice cuppa in bed with the 3 mezzers charging round like idiots using my bed as a trampoline
Not much happening today, just bits and bobs of things to get organised before Christmas and may wrap a few pressies.

Hope you all have a very enjoyable day! Only 1 week until Christmas

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
18-12-2006, 09:05 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Monday..

Goodmorning everyone. It's dark outside, but not sure what the weather is like because i havent been out!

I got up early this morning because i was going into a school to get some experience. Unfortunately, i think i have tonsillitis. I went to the doctors Friday and he said it was a viral infection, so gave me a mouth rinse. Today im worse and showing signs of the dreaded tonsilllitis.

Plans for today....
Well off to see the doctor, then into the uni library to start doing some research.

Have a good day everybody xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-12-2006, 10:33 AM   #3

Damp and miserable here.
OH back from Portugal this evening - hope he remembers my sugared almonds!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
18-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #4

Hi - Sent the girls off to school & 2 mins later they were back It's mufti day today
Good job we live 3 doors from school & good job I was here today & not their nan! They've gone again (amazing how quick they can get changed when they want to!)
Off to school myself soon for a meeting with the teachers - then off to work. Busy day planned so won't be back from work until about 6pm, then going to have tea & decorate the tree. (we managed to get it up, which is a start)

Fran ~ lol @ the "trampoliners"
DM ~ great news hubbys coming back

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-12-2006, 10:42 AM   #5

Morning all,
I had a bad night with Ceilidh, she has taken to sleep walking! Its pretty frightening stuff I can tell you!
Then at 3 am she asked for a drink and proceeded to pour it down herself and the bed! I think she was stil asleep (forgot to open her mouth!) If it wasnt the fact she was in my bed I would have laughed.
the alarm went off at 7am I thought Oh just 5 mins, then woke up at 7.50!! Got everyone sorted (no milk) just about made it but had to scrape the car!!! Gosh thats just the day starting. Hope it gets better haha.

Tanya sounds like a trip to the doc is defenitly needed. Hope you feel better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-12-2006, 11:13 AM   #6

Sleepwalking is very scary Jac. Dominik's done it a couple of times - I've come downstairs to find him sleeping in the hallway or sitting on the stairs eyes wide open 'but nobody home' so to speak .

Not sure what today holds. It's raining so going out is a bit of a no-no (with pushchair and toddler). Am going to try and get some exercises done in a mo whilst Sebastian is sleeping, didn't get a chance all last week!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-12-2006, 11:26 AM   #7

She's done it a couple of times. Once thought the bedroom was the toilet but last night took the buiscuit. She came into the livingroom eyes open and tryed to pick something up off the floor that wasn't there. Then she got on my knee with "vacant" eyes. I took her back to bed and cuddled her for a while. Never spoke to her.
I think its all the change in her wee life. Never mind hopefully when we move into the new house things will level out.

Hope the rain stops Yola and you can get out for a bit. Take it easy with the exersises, listen to your body and dont push it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-12-2006, 01:43 PM   #8

afternoon all, ive been out done a bit of shopping, saw the most adorable penguin in tescos, he was reduced as well, plus his name is charlie, well thats OHs name so couldnt leave him all alone could i.??
well have a good day all.
my daughter used to walk in her sleep, was qujite disturbing, but she grew out of it,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
18-12-2006, 02:38 PM   #9

Afternoon everyone!

Been a busy day today, went into Abergavenny to sort out having my windscreen renewed on my Vectra. It's being done tomorrow and it's gonna cost me £100 Now I'm off in a bit to have my hair cut. Not sure what style I'm having I leave that up to the girls in the salon so goodness knows what it'll be like when I leave

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-12-2006, 04:02 PM   #10

Well, what a dark and dismal day. One of those winter days when the lights are on all the time.
However, all is not bad
- text from OH, in the airport at Lisbon telling me that it is a beautiful sunny day but also that he has located the sugared almond shop, so that's OK
- letter and refund cheque from the tax man! Yay! - arrrived at the same time as the Boden sale catalogue ... now that's what I call serendipity! Boden sale starts today www.boden.co.uk - some nice stuff!