Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-06-2014, 08:24 AM   #1

star bar Sunday

Morning everyone. Sticking with the chocolate theme today. Got all the house done this morning. Started at 630am when OH took barney out. Going for a walk later then possibly oh parents to do some more tolerance training with barney and their male shepherd Ben.

Chin tickles to all pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #2

Re: star bar Sunday

morning Pamela and all to follow.
A chocolate theme is good.
We too had an early start, up at 6.30 and out car booting at 7.00 , good social training for the dogs.
Hope Barney's training goes well
Off to my parents now as it's mums birthday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-06-2014, 11:46 AM   #3

Re: star bar Sunday

Morning Pamela and Shelley and those to trot on later. Not an early start for me, I'm feeling like a lump this morning and can't seem to get going. I had a nice shower and washed my hair to try and give myself a boost but it's not worked. Done my usual chores, watered the greenhouse and now having a good fresh coffee, hoping that will do it. Otherwise it may be a comfy chair, a book, a dog and a doze.

Have a good day peeps, enjoy whatever you are doing.